Sunday, July 02, 2006

CHEERIOOS!

lalalalalalalala! I'M SO IN HIGH SPIRITS! WHY? CAUSE..........


GERMANY MADE IT TO THE SEMI FINALS!!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE ARGENTINA!!! WAHAHAHAHA!

AND I gotta officially say that I'm sssooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn god obsess with Michael Ballack. I feel like I'm going to watch all chelsea's matches!

He is just MY HERO! man! He was injuried and he still carried on playing till the ENTIRE match was over!

Check this link out! http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060630/1/8fhx.html

damn! he is.... he is... JUST BEYOND WORDS!

wanna see my new wallpaper? there you have it!



wanna see my new handphone wallpaper and screensaver? wahahahaha! no doubt!

MICHAEL BALLACK!

What about changing my blogskin to MICHAEL BALLACK?!?!?!

nahs. I guess, THAT WILL BE TOOOO MUCH!


Well, to actually start of with, we had soo much fun in school yesterday. Only 17 people were present! Miss the rest of course! Aisyah's mum cooked so we had our branch in class. AND, WE STARTED CAM-WHORING!!!!


And then, we went to the library for our 2nd meeting. We spend the rest of the day there! and we started....

CAM WHORING!!!

As you can see, I'm sooo loving it!















3rd meeting ended quite early and I went to meet my bitch at causeway. Her poor son keeps shutting down automatically. SO I ACCOMPANIED her to Long John for her dinner. She was complaining that she was so hungry! And that bloody bitch just have to tempt me with her fucking dessert!






So, we had this little conversation:

Kim: Just eat la.. come la...

Me: NO. I'm on a diet if you must know!

Kim: You so skinny. What diet should you be in? Be like me! Just eat! Lucky I don't have a boyfriend. If not I need to keep myself in a tip top conditition.

Me: Nope. YOU ARE WRONG! You should be the one dieting not me. Cause when you have the one that loves you, you do not need to put yourself on a diet cause no matter what, the persn still loves you. As for you, you need to go for guy-hunting. That's why you need a diet MORE than me!

Kim: Then why are you still dieting?

Me: Hey! I choose to be different! Cause, I still keep my options open! =)



wahahahahahaahaha!!! DAMN! I feel such like a slut! Imagine me hitting on guys even though I have Daddy Dickson who loves me dearly!

I can't help it! I said that I was pissed.

AND i only realised why I was so pissed because... I had a terrible MOOD SWING yesterday! And to think that I vent my anger on Daddy Dickson when I met him yesteday night.

Alright, Kim had a son sent to boarding school and had a foreign exchange student under her nose and that's none other than my precious NOKIA 7710!

We took the train towards Marina Bay. I was going to meet my Daddy and she was heading to my place to collect my Nokia 7710!

When we boarded the train, we saw this bunch of aunties standing near the door! When I looked at them, I felt like puking. They reminded me of those BIG FAT CHICKENS being for sale at Geylang! It's like what the fuck?!?!?!

To give you a better picture, this is one of them...


This is HER TUMMY! omg! watch what you wear!

Sue me if any of your children come across the post.

THE FACT: I DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR FACE! FACE!!! AND F-A-C-E!

This is NOT the first time I see such weird people. There was once when I was in the train to Marina Bay too and I saw this girl who wore TALL WHITE BOOTS! And hers were not the heels kind! They were more to the eskimo's winter boots! And her boots were plain-looking and leather made! not pure leather I assume! And she had red patches all over her legs and I came to a conclusion that they were mosquito bites!

EEEEeeeeYYYYYYYYEeeeeERRRRRRR!!!!

Later in the night, I met up with Daddy Dickson at town and I threw a huge fuss on him that I regretted! MOOD SWING la! He was so patient! hahas! He tried to many ways to make me laugh! So cute! Met up with Jerome and Dong and Dong's friends! What a small world! Jerome is Dong's cousin's friend! We went strolling and then... Daddy sent me back all the way to my void deck. We talked about some stuff. Did some catching up. And off I went for my world cup! Some pictures we took last week and this week, Our reflection of love! =)

AND SPEAKING ABOUT MY BLOG,

I officially announce that I've change my blog address. Not because I'm no more a bitch! BUT! I just wanna give this little ranting ground of mine a proper name! Remember to re-link me people!

Alrights, gotta go. I'm going to prepare for my match!

GO ENGLAND!

scratched @ 10.04pm

No comments: