Wednesday, July 05, 2006

world cup fever??!?!

I'm gonna screwed this guy...


If anyone come across him, please inform me IMMEDIATELY.

He is last seen on the 31st of May 2006 @ 4pm (approximately)

Reason why he is wanted: He didn't wait for me at the airport to watch tonight's or should I say later's match at 3am. We made a deal and he didn't keep his word. He is NOT a man of his words. Beware for he could be a CON-MAN!

Whatever~

Alrights, jokes aside, I can't wait for later's match... GERMANY VS ITALY! My full support to Germany. I hope they'll win okays? Even though, Italy looks or should I say sounds better technically speaking. Buts...

BUT... BUT BUT BUT..

If my team were to lose... I'll cry till like FUCK. To think that I cried when England lost when I not even soooooo "in" into them, If Germany lose, I don't what will happen! man!

Midfielder, Frings won't be playing which kinda disturbs me.

Okays, I'm all set. For the worst or the best. I'm ALL SET!

Before I leave,

I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL BALLACK!!!

GO GERMANY!!!!!!!!

scratched @ 9.35pm

No comments: