Monday, July 17, 2006

till death comes to HER

I'm soooooo damn bloody fucking pissed! and tired...


I've to fucking BLOG again. Fucking blogger screwed up on me!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

This is the FUCKing 3rd time I'm FUCKing doing this or this FUCKing post!

I was late for school on Friday. Ballack sent me to school in his ferarri. Podolski was too busy so Ballack gave Ashlee a lift from the taxi stand outside Causeway Point to school.

When we reached school, we realised that Mr Wan didn't come!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!

And for once, I've never dislike.... nono... HATE a faci like that in my life. She was so damn bloody fucked up!

FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK AND MORE FUCKED UP!

Speaking about her makes my blood boil!

She was like condemning and doubting the ability of my group and it's soooo... FUCKED UP!!!

I was soooo pissed and I told her... "We know what we want, we know what we need to do, we got our purpose so yaa... "

And Aisyah added on, "ya, and you will definitely see something in the 3rd meeting"

And when it was our turn to present, it was so obvious that she was picking on us OR she is a fucking blur cock ( with her cock face of course! ) that she can't seem to understand.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I know! It may be our fault for not numbering the Analysis Proccess. But she give on EMPHASISING on it and I got so pissed.

I remembered banging the table and asking her, " so would you like to to end the slide show and edit the slide SO THAT YOU CAN SEE BETTER?"

And she looked at me with that fucking blur cock face and said.. "No, no, it's okays."

FUCK YOU LA CHEE BYE! I LISTENED TO YOU RANT AND EMPHASISE ON OUR FAULT. SAY ONCE! ENOUGH! We are not like you, you know. We DO NOT carry that fucking blur cock face! And neither are we as blur as you!

And to think that she got the cheek to set the Reflection Journal's topic as.. " What do faciliators do to help and hinder your motivation of learning?"

FUCK YOU CHEE BYE UNDERSTAND!??!?!

My RJ was PERFECT! *evil smiles*

Well, as much anger as I hold here, I'm glad that it wasn't that bad to go to school on Friday cause if a bitch like me won't work, what do I do bitches?


cam-whore!
And yes yes, there are some pictures that are missing, I'm gonna kill Shawn for that!






















SMOKING TIME! BEFORE THE NEXT POST!

scratched @ 1.40pm

No comments: