Monday, July 10, 2006

my 3rd placing!

ohh man.. I barely slept for 3 hours and I'm here blogging. I'm just got back from my aunty's place. And I'm still in the celebration mood of course! But, a little disappointment still strikes within.

I just finish editing the pictues I wanna put up too! And I'm all set for this man! Well, I had loads of fun yesterday morning and afternoon.

I met up with the poly forum people. I realised I'm touching on diabetes. I forsee loads of work in the future! hahas. The people were super funny and friendly! AND. I know that I can relate to them.

After that, I went to meet my Daddy and Dong. We went walking and circling in town! Can you believe it? They followed me window shopping! GOSH!

If Ballack follow me,

1st: We'll be stalked!

2nd: There will be a huge headline.

"Germany's captain, Ballack seeing Singaporean chick"

and a few days later, it would be....

"Germany's Captain fighting custody of with ex-girlfriend"

wahahahahahhahahaha!!!! STUPID BITCH! DREAM!

3rd: I can buy whatever I want! DON'T NEED TO GO WINDOW SHOPPING!

nahs. Not that Daddy is poor, He is well- off this month compared to other months. For now that I'm broke, he's supporting me. How pathetic can I be? I can't even top up my ez-link card and he have to do that for me.

FUCK! I hate that feeling of being broke!

That's why I wanna marry a rich guy... like... hehehehehehe... =)

Daddy wanted to buy clothes for me. AND I was like... NO! Dont want him to spend money. I better be careful in case Ballack see this!

Maybe Ashlee's nick to ask W15F to bring something with a video recording function is because ballack and podolski will be coming to school on Monday! *twist*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahas.

Alrights. DIGRESSION! Thanks to Ms Siti that I'm becoming like that. She ought to give me the "Welcome to the club" handshake.

WHATEVER~

Daddy requested us to make a trip to paragon. And I know....

our usual place whenever we are there..


We went rounding and I started throwing my temper again! Just because he wanted to leave early. FUCK IT LA. He want to see me. Yes. We went out. And then he wanted to leave early for the airport to see his mum off to the airport and I do not wish to go home and he wanted to send me home. I was so fucking pissed. So just fuck it.

But... BUT... BUUUTTT....

He was freaking patient even I keep talking about ballack and whenever I got crazy when I see Ballack's posters in town.



I was so pissed too.. why? because... my lens broke and I wore it for like only 2 weeks and less than 14 days. And daddy was like. relax okays? daddy buy a new pair for you. wahahahaha... so sweet!

He said he was going to the airport to see his mum off.. yups. And I took Ballack's private Jet to germany. And.. I SAW HIM!And Im this tall if I stand beside him. My lover boy stands at 1.89cm! I can wear heels also leh!


And speaking about him makes that little stir of disappointment grow.

My darling! He didn't play for this morning's match! aiyo! sickening! Poor boy. He is suffering from his injury. I went to Germany in his private jet. He didnt know. I was sitting opposite him at the fan's area. And I asked the photographer to take some pictures and pictures below are in the courtesy of FIFA WORLD CUP 2006.

Ricardo... looked... so... idiotic! man! " I can't see the ball! Help!"

And to think about it, Bastian Schweinsteiger scored 2 goals. And I must say that the last goal for germany was B-E-A-U-TIFUL! WHAT A GOAL MAN! And Oliver Kahn! OMG! That man is just superb! Good catch! Cristiano Ronaldo can go..... back to Portugal to....

FUCK SPIDERS!

yeah. All his shots were saved by Kahn! We all can say bye bye to Kahn and Figo. We won't see them playing in the international stage!

Klinsmann is good man! He said this...

"The way Bastian Schweinsteiger turned the whole game with those three shots is the kind of amazing thing that can only happen in football. After the match, Franz Beckenbauer came up to me and said, 'You have to carry on'. I told him, 'We'll see'. As a young coach, it really is special to receive praise from greats of the game like Beckenbauer, Eusebio and Luiz Felipe Scolari. "

Read more here:

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060708/6/8ova.html

Man! I really hope that he will carry on as Germany's coach! It's just so sad if he leave! He helped Germany a lot man!

Whatever it is, I feel that the world cup ended well. Suprises were taken and given. Things come and go. But in the end, Germany still got their 3rd placing. For now, it's France.

And after France, it will be CHELSEA!

I have a wide grin on my face. CAN YOU SEE IT? =)

scratched @ 3.13pm

No comments: