Thursday, July 13, 2006

One Bad Girl

One Bad Girl?

I'm a BAD girl.

I skipped school todays. Cause I THOUGHT Daddy was taking a half day off.

I am still indulging in my Bua Kwa.

I am still thinking of Michael Ballack.

I laughed at Poor JU who fell when we finished smoking yesterday.

I promised some people to quit smoking and I yet to do it.

I am losing my cool in... ... ...

EVERYTHING

I'm listsening to some emotional songs right now and I cried when I went to search about some things.

YES. THIS.


http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/news/news/2006/08044.php?fcb_sid=18f5557473c403ef45ef098ea7b261de

And I don't understand why this is happening to me. It's scary.

I don't want to be like that. I only hurt daddy. But I dont understand why I'm so obssessed with him.

Whatever it is, daddy promised me that he's gonna be Ballack's fan. So, we'll not fight or quarrell about Ballack anymore

err.. I suddenly feel like I'm a small kid.

WHATEVER~

The only thing that keep me laughing is Ju's accident.

hahas.

I came back home very early yesterday. Lost my temper at Daddy again. I feel so bad. and he didn't say anything but sorry. I feel like the opposite. In the past, He used to be like me and I used to be like him now. Now, It feels like our souls switched. He giving in to me like he have never done before.

And I know that he really cherish and treasure me.

I feel so guilty.

really. I do.

And whenever I'm mad and angry, I will tell him this, " You go away, just SHUT UP!, GO AWAY! I hate you!"

Which fella would actually tolerate these much everyday when ever I'm mad. I can swear upon my dead body that none of my ex boyfriends can tolerate these. AND i know I've NEVER been like that. AND i know I'm NOT like that.

LOVE?

what is that? that word seem so foreign to me. sooo... foreign...

AND i know what we both share is something I call more than love which I've never experience before.

With this,
Happy 15th Month Anniversary baby! *muacks*



scratched @ 3.29pm

No comments: