Monday, July 17, 2006

crazy shopping!

DAMN! Yesterday, I had such a fun day. I had a terrible mood swing so.. I went to Bugis alone. But before every outing, I always cam-whore with my fresh put on make up!!
look like ghost lor! so WHITE!
This is not that bad huh?!?!

I went to the temple to pray for 2 lots. It's kinda weird if I say that I'm a Buddhist. Cause I still think that I'm a free thinker. okays. DIGRESSION!

Daddy then came to meet me and we went to town. He knew that I was in my foul mood and he suggested for us to go shopping! Just to help me DISTRESS!And the first thing I did was to head to the face shop at wisma to buy nail polish. Chose and chose then picked and picked! hahas. But my eyeliner too. And when we headed to the cashier. Daddy started his NONSENSE again. He started paying. FINE! Whatever~

And I kinda fought with him and he said... " DON'T MAKE ME MAKE A SCENE HERE!"

WHATEVER LA! So these are my lovely nail polishES and my eyeliner.


Then we went to Watsons' and I could not find my mascara! aarrgghhsss! I was fed up and Daddy was like, "okays okays, we'll go find it. If not I'll tear the wastons' islandwide down!"

So we walked around Wisma and I saw Bits and Pieces and I dragged him there! hahas. He bought another pair of earrings. Very cute leh! And till now, I'm still eyeing on the huge pair of earrings with colourful beads! That one ar... very nice leh (In Ms Siti's tone)

hahas.

We went rounding again and I saw Istean and I told him that there's a very high possibility for us to find my mascara there. And we found it!

And I must say that the mascara is sooooo good! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

See the effect? I don't get this kind of effect with just ONE COAT for other mascaras!

Back to shopping: Daddy go and itchy hand, go and get my eye make up remover for me. Wah lau! A lot of money to spend hors!

Then I complained like a little girl la. "Daddy, I'm thirsty!"

He was like "okays okays."

But then, he went rounding in Istean!!! He was so damn attracted to those chunky chunky necklace. I knew what he was up to, so, I dragged him out of Istean and complained again.

"Daddy, I'm THIRSTY!"

And he was like.. "okays okays!" AGAIN

For once I thought that those complains didn't process in his head. He dragged me to takashimaya. And I was like...

"Daddy, I'm THIRSTY!"

And he looked at me..

"okays okays. we go and buy bubble tea!"

And I thought, "whao, finally you hear my cries!"

He then keep ranting.. " You dont think I'm stupid, Don't want me to spend money ar, then you drag me here and there...!!"

I just smiled cheekily.

I then told him that I wanted to find my adidas germany jacket and jesery. And when we were walking to Pan Pacific Plaza (where the Adidas store is) we passed my MANGO!

*evil laughter*

wahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I went in and see see la. And then we went up to the 2nd level! Wah lau.. All the clothes so nice, But then can see only CANNOT buy.

I spotted one and Daddy FORCED me to try it on. And when he wanted to follow me into the fitting room... ( As in outside the fitting room) the salesgirl stopped him,

"sorry sir, It's a Ladies' fitting room!!"

wahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Poor him. He gotta stayed outside the area and wait.

After trying, he was like, "nice nice nice! You like it right? I feel that it suits you!"

WHAT THE FUCK!

HIS FUNNY IDEAS ARE RUNNING AGAIN!

And I told him, "I don't like it la. Not nice."

He looked at me and told me this. "You are lying. I can see!"

He took my top and off he went to make payment! WTF!!

And before I started talking, he said his favourite phrase of the day..

"DON'T MAKE ME MAKE A SCENE HERE!"

And I was like, " For heaven sake, It's 75 bucks my dear, we rather go watch movie.. blah blah"

And he said he again,

"DON'T MAKE ME MAKE A SCENE HERE!"

fuck his ku ku la! hahas

but I know he did that cause he loves me!

there you have it, my top. It may seem not nice, but when I wear it, nice!

THE BITCH CAN CARRY IT OFF!!!!

And after that, we headed the Adidas Store. AND DAMN! I dont have what I wanted!

It is sold out ISLANDWIDE! WTF!

What is it? My Germany Jacket! and my Mr Ballack jesery!

*sobs*

Daddy said.. "It's alright. There will definitely be a way."

FINE.

Then I bought Daddy sunglasses! He looked so cool with it!

This is like the first time a guy ever spend this much with me on shopping! Almost $150 in total?

Love explains it all!



Durians make my head heavy and I feel sooo giddy but i'm eating more, and then watch my TV. THEN, I'll take MORE MEDICATION and SLEEP.

Finally, my dental is tmr!!!

scratched @ 5.08pm

No comments: