Thursday, July 27, 2006

The WANTED post

As much as I said I wanted to rant about certain things that is happening in my life. I guess this is the time and the right post to do it.

So many things have been happening since last few months back. And I've been very very or should I say very tolerant towards it. And I guess it's time for me to start ranting about it. Cause...

THIS BLOG IS MY RANTING GROUND!

and if anyone has a PROBLEM with my post, I suggest you just keep your DAMN GAP SHUT! Cause if you can't accept it, DEAL WITH IT YOURSELF.

This purpose of this ranting post is a combination of sooo many fucking sluts. So it's not only ONE slut. SOooooooOOoo..

I suggest that if anyone have a fucking problem with me, PLEASE SAY IT RIGHT ON MY FACE! Don't be a fucking coward and stab people for behind. Well, I understand that when it comes to you being my close friend, It WOULD BE MORE DIFFICULT.

BUT...BUT... BUT...

These fucking sluts are not even my CLOSE FRIENDS. Ohh... And if anyone is reading this and HAPPEN TO REALISE THAT IT IS YOU! I can offer to teach you how to deal with it. Let's see... you sluts can...


  • Go in front of the mirror and wonder what went wrong do some fucking soul searching, if you do know, good for you, I'm happy for you. If you do not know and still not understand, I suggest the following bullet points.
  • Wash your fucking mouth with detergent.
  • Go for a plastic surgery so that i'll not regonised you. hahahahs! why? cause you will be disfigured! Plastic surgery won't do well on your sluts! wahahahahaha!!!
  • Do a surgery for a SMALLER mouth. Cause, no guys would want a blowjob from you girls when your mouth is sooooo HUGE!

So many people. So many things to rant about.

  1. Do not wear a mask.

To certain extent, those sluts will say that I'm CONTRADICTING myself! WHAT A JOKE! Backstabbers, well, that's the base of the growing stage a teenager encounters. I feel so sad for these people cause they have not pass that stage. Given the average age of the sluts. Well, as much as I wear a MASK always, for all I know, I'm not like some people who backstab people from behind. I don't like you. You can sense it. It's the same! So if I have come up with the conclusion that you don't like me, (and that's of course after much observation of your body language, the looks from your eyes etc. ) So be it! I DO NOT NEED THE WHOLE WORLD TO LIKE ME! And if you say I'm contradicting myself, I've to make it clear that my true self is something that I don't project to anyone anytime and anywhere! AND if I don't like you, I choose to ignore. Unlike some people who "hehheheheheh" with me in front of my face and then stab me from behind. I despise such people. Cause it's not only fake. THEY ARE FAKE AND what's that fucking word when I need that word.. likinpoop?!?! (Is it being spell like that?)

WHATEVER~

One suggestion: GET A LIFE and STOP THESE CHILDISH GAMES. SO SECONDARY SCHOOL! Go and get fuck spiders I think spiders also don't wanna fuck your fucking chee byes errmm.. let's do things in more professional way: VIRGINAS

2. Tongue Twisters

Tongue twisters... tongue twisters... tsk tsk tsk. The most deadly humans?!?!?! Humans who are so paranoid and then assume things about people like that? Let this get straight to you, RUMOURS DON'T KILL! Go ahead. If you think I'm insulting your tan, tsk tsk tsk, spolit brat! I can get a better tan. =) If smoking kills, wahahahahaha... It seems like I LOVE BORROWING MONEY from people isn't it? Well, Tongue twisters ARE BAD! And I SIMPLY LOVE ATTENTION! WhAo~ And I buy magazines to find out whether i'm FEATURED INSIDE! Oh my god? Magazines.. I have been buying "Seventeen" since I was in Secondary 3. And if I only buy magazines to check whether I'm inside. Isn't it TOOOO PATHETIC for me not to be in the magazine for the past 3 years? Sad huh? I wouldn't have the patience to wait for sooo long and given my character and determination, won't I be using that 3 fucking 3 years that I spend waiting to do something about appearing in magazines? And even if I were to be featured in the magazine, all the sluts are not able to fit in. Either fat and ugly, OR slim, pretty but got TATTOOS. As much as I know,

professional models = no tattoos!

Up next is the last one i can think of:

3. Wannabes.

I believe this is the 2nd stage after backstabbers. pathetic wannabes. Don't try to be funny when you are not. Don't try to act like a bitch when you are not. Then again some people say I project myself as a wannabe. OH YES! I'm SUCH A BITCH WANNABE! Oh yes, right Farah, Ru Yun, Ms Siti and Kim? I'M SOOOO PROUD TO BE A FUCKING WANNABE!

YEAH BABEY!

For Your Information: This self-proclaim name or title for myself, "BITCH", has been going on for 3 years. I'M A BITCH AND... ... ... I'M PROUD TO BE ONE! You SLUTS can't be bitches. Don't bitch when you can't. Don't try to... cause it's such a fucking TURN OFF. Continue being SLUTS... which means in my definition: SEX SLAVE FOR ALL! Promiscuous Girl. nono.. such people are still one level up compared to you guys. why not.. Promiscuous Sluts.

With these, I REST MY CASE!

scratched @ 3.31pm

No comments: