Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm ALIVE AGAIN!

hahas. I'm ALL alive again! I just like woke up and I like missed this morning's match. However, I woke up with a great piece of good news to hear.

FRANCE WON!


wahahahhaahhaha... Well, if Italy faces off Portugal, I must say that the world cup this season is TOTALLY HOPELESS!

I'm soooo fucking praying hard for Germany to win the 3rd placing against Portugal. And I must say, Cristiano Ronaldo can go fuck spiders cause he is....

a bloody fucking HAO LIAN KING.

So what if you are top- voted Gillette Best Young Player by the FANS?!?!?! WTF? Lukas Podolski is one of the 3 to be selected by the Technical Study Group. It's like what e fuck man?!?! I'm starting to hate Cristiano Ronaldo.

He is...

UNDESCRIBLE!

AHHYAAA... My baby, my baby, as long as my life is filled with him, it will be okay. My LIFE IS ALL FILLED WITH HIM.

AND I REPEAT, I'M STILL EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE!

Look at those eyes, man!

Some people asked me, " Michael Ballack is not hot, why him?"

!#@#$@@#%^$#@@!!#!@#$%^%$#@#$,

And i was like... arrgggghhhhhhhhhssssssss........ now I'm gonna explain in a calm way. The reason why it is Ballack cause I realised that most Singaporean woman will be like " TORRES!" Just because he is CUTE. I know la. He IS okays. But for me, what attracts me to a man is not only looks. Looks as in acceptable looks.

  • charisma - some players have the body, the hotness of the body I should say. I loves Ballack's arms la. I hate guys with such large arms. Their wings are too big and that they can't close their arms. Like those big tugs. That leadership quality that Ballack possess. Oooooooooooooohhh.... I love guys just like that. like so MAN u get what I mean? So difficult to explain!!

WHATEVER~ HE IS CUTE!

And I know for sure, Dickson Daddy will get all sssoooooooooooo jealous. He just hang up on me! Can you believe it? man. that boy needs some love from me! hee... =)

I've got some serious issues that I would like to touch on laters. But, I guess... after the world cup yeah? goody.

feel like smoking now. go take a puff. till then. I'll blog again!

ohh ya, before I go.... I've got a secret!!! (below!)

P.S: I got ballack's blog. Last updated: 26 April 2006! =) I got RONALDINO's one too. =) and michael owen's!

scratched @ 2.34pm

No comments: