Friday, July 14, 2006

MY 15th month Anniversary

As much as I complained that I hate Daddy.

I celebrated yesterday well!

I was screaming and shouting over the phone when I was talking to Ms Siti yesterday evening I was so mad with LOADS of things.

mad mad and mad...

But no matter how mad a girl can be with her guy, she still loves him right?

I took a cab from home to pick daddy up from selarang camp and we made our way to White Sands.

Daddy promised to bring me for dinner for our anniversary. And I was thinking, "what can we eat? mac? food court?"

hahas. how mean can I be?

And to my surprise, he brought me to Swensens'. Damn! I simply love him!

It's been a long time since we had this man!






To my surprise, I THOUGHT the service was fucking good... cause... the food came like less than 5 mins after we ordered it? But then... when it comes to the dessert...!!!!

FUCK SHIT! I'M PAYING A FUCKING 10% FOR YOUR FUCKING SERVICE CHARGE! AND WE WAITED FOR THE DESSERT FOR LIKE 15 MINS?!?!?! JUST DESSERT...

Sooo... my cam-whore partner came in action!


scratched @ 10.52pm

No comments: