Tuesday, July 04, 2006

more, more, more

I realised that I've something to blog everyday. It's either that, that CERTAIN stuff is a turn off and makes me wanna puke or something just angers me and I've to rant about it! AND AGAIN! guys, guys, guys just have to irritate me! again and again!

Check this out...


I told Shawn about this guy and join was like.. " You la.. forever one la you!!" To me I was like "what the fuck?" Okays, back to this fucking guy called sam...

He's 34 years old and he's working in City Bank. You know, sometimes, I wonder soo much to hook one of them up, take their money and run away! But do you think it is as simple as that? Pampering me, travelling with me and do lots of shopping with me? hahas. If those rich guys wanna go shopping with me, they better get prepared first you know. This is how I'm gonna deal with their $$$$$$$$$$$$......

1st: Settle my OWN STUFF + family... blah blah blah.

2nd: Hit the boutiques, first boutique i'll attack is the gucci boutique, celine, guess, chanel, blah blah blah, last one would be LV or may I'll never stepped into the LV boutique!

3rd: I'll go for my spa, sauna, and SLIMMING treatment, plus my facial treatment! And I'll speed up my treatment for my braces, if that's possible!

4th: I'll do my own portfolio and that portfolio must cost at least 3 K okays.

5th: I'll stock up on my make ups From, Shades of Beverly Hills etc. No more Guerlain make ups etc.

6th: I'll ask that MAN to buy a private house for me! No need so big la. My Michael... oOps.. I mean Daddy Dickson and I can stay can already!

7th: I'll hired my love, MICHAEL BALLACK to accompany me for 1 week non-stop. wahahaha. sleep also sleep in my house. But if he wants to have sex... err.... nono...

8th: I'll do my Plastic Surgery for MY BOOBS!

9th: errr... when i think of it.. then i'll write down

Talking about fulfilling 8th and 9th, i think by the time he reach 6th, he might have some difficulty and talking about fulfilling the 7th option. whaa... i tell you,

MY LIFE IS PERFECT!

okays, I'M DIGRESSING!

besides shopping, pampering and stuff what else would a guy expect from a teenage girl?!?! ya!

SEX!

so obvious lors. He's 34 this year. OLD enough to be my father. I've calculated already. He could have made me when he was 15. EEEeeeee... sick! I wouldn't want to be his sperm! Anyways, He's SICK!

I'm married la! to... Michael Ballac.... nono.... Dickson Liaw! wahahahahhaha... dream yeah baby dream!

Today's 3rd.... 1 more day? I'll be flying to Germany tonight. with Mr Wandi. We will be sitting together in the stadium. He will be rooting for Italy. As for me, no doubt, still GERMANY!

Speaking about soccer, I went to meet Daddy Dickson yesterday. Even though, I was sick it wasn't a wasted trip cause....


ta-dang! ALL THE WORLD CUP SOCCER BALLS FROM THE YEAR 1970!

1970- Mexcio!


1974- West Germany


1978- Argentina1982- Spain
1986- Mexico
1990- Italy
1994- USA
1998- France

2002- Korea

And FINALLY 2006!!!

2006-Germany!!!

Alright, I'm gonna shower and rest! the sickness is driving me crazy! Maybe I'll see a doctor tonight.

scratched @ 3.59pm

No comments: