Monday, July 31, 2006

BITCH FIT 1!

Just like what I did for my previous blogs. I used to have this segment "Deep Thoughts". But now, I'll just use this term... "BITCH FIT"

DEEP THOUGHT BITCH FIT

Well, It's a Sunday. I had a great sleep man! The other 2 bitches stayed over on Friday night all the way to Saturday afternoon. We had fun la. Ms Siti broke her record!

  • That was the first time she had a "slumber party"
  • That was the first time she stayed up THAT LONG!

We all went mad. and started chatting on msn despite the distance of just a footstep. Ms Siti was eating her bua long long! wahahahaha! that yellow BALL! *ahem*

And when I was about to go and SHOWER and get ready to go out. SOMETHING HAPPEN!

Someone rang my doorbell. Neither my mum or me opened the door.

Then, there was a loud bang on the door. My mum opened the door and closed the door behind her. I then heard a loud man voice shouting. I got sooo mad cause no matter what happen, that is not the right way you speak to a woman.

I opened the door, I went outside. And told that man,

"YOU DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOLUME AT A WOMAN!"

And he continued shouting, and I shouted, "YOU DO NOT RAISE YOUR VOLUME AT A WOMAN. THIS SHOWS HOW EDUCATED YOU ARE!" Fuck it.

I was sooooooooooooooooooo mad. And I shall spare the details. Conclusion: He was fucked upside down by me. So what if my mum burn his bedsheet with her finish cig? Her fault, she apologised. You shout at her. YOU KENA FUCKED UPSIDE DOWN BY ME. YOU DON'T LIKE? THEN WATCH YOUR MOUTH. Don't fucking hell talk to me about human nature. Then I'll talk about self-control with you. FUCK IT LA!

WHATEVER~

scratched @ 3.44pm

No comments: