Friday, July 14, 2006

A friendship to remember

13th of July. What a day to remember...

After so many ups and downs, I can just say that 2 friends who didn't like each other right from the start grew closer as days go by...

From watching "the omen" to buying many many earrings... to... our usual lepark place outside Burger King with loads of ice cream.

Aisyah and I went for dinner at Pizza Hut. We had our fills...



Den after that, me. YEAH BABEY! That's me, Clara! treat her to Gelare for the 2nd time. hahas. MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE!





Den... it was DEATH TIME! Can you believe it? We spend a fucking total amount of $50 on arcrade games!

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!

As I ALWAYS say that I've an issue with certain people. It'll be up soon. SOON. I promise. and my dear readers will be in for some good entertainment!

scratched @ 11.06pm

No comments: