Friday, June 30, 2006

Decisions

Well, I've a few pieces of good news for myself that I would like to share with you guys. Despite what I'm going through now, I'm glad there are surprises in my life as well!

I submitted my application as a New Face Model at Quest, which is one of the few recognized modelling agencies in AMIP Singapore. No doubt I'm shortlisted, I guess I'll just give a try. Even though I'm NOT pretty. But I think what they are looking for is... "the height" yups. SHORTIES, PLEASE DO GET ENVY that I'M TALL! ( ahem nutties!). okays la. I'm being a bad egg here!

Secondly, I've just submitted my application for Ms Seventeen 2006. AGAIN! Just try try la even though I'm 18 okays? Last year's winner is pretty okays! And she is currently under contract with looque models (another one of those few agencies recognized under AMIP Singapore. MTV VJs , May and Choy also from there okays!) The contract was one of the prizes for winning Miss Seventeen 2005. I wonder what is there install for 2006. hmmm.. *thinks*

Thirdly, Seventeen Magazine called me today just A MINUTE BEFORE MY PRESENTATION! I must say, it was such a good way to start off my presentation. Here is what happened.

SR: Hello? Is this Ms Clara?

Me: ohh... Yes speaking.

SR: Hi, This is ****** from Seventeen Magazine. Seventeen will be organising a feedback session for some Seventeen readers. I just want to check whether you can make it. It will be on the 2nd week of July. Date, Time and Venue are yet to be confirmed. The venue should be around town area. If you are able to make it, we'll give you a callback for confirmation.



WHAT A RARE OPPORTUNITY!


Me: (In a state of shock) Ohh.. sure. Not a problem. I'll be there. Just let me know the details.

SR: Alright, just wanna confirm, Is your handphone number... 98******?

Me: Yes. It is.

SR: May I ask, are you a Seventeen Subscriber?

Me: err.. nope.

SR: Huh? And we always get your details! Alright, sure, I'll give you a callback soon!

Me: (Interrupts) Sorry, May I know where do you get the details from?

SR: ohh.. we got the details from all the promos. Cause we do keep a track of these. (Started to explain as though as she did something wrong)

Me: (Laughs) Ohh.. okays. I see. Alright then, I'll wait for ya call. Thanks! Bye!

SR: Bye

SR:- Seventeen Representative

Wahh! If I give Seventeen good comments, WILL I GET A YEAR FREE OF SEVENTEEN MAGAZINES?!?!?! wahahahahahhahaa!!! evil thoughts! Man!

I'm trying my luck in calling in to 987 YOUNG.. see whether there's luck! =)

Before I leave for my RJ, Quiz and Evaluation. Not forgetting, the call from my other whole, I'll leave with 2 poems that I wrote when I was at my secret location near my home.

Feelings

Dance through my sorrows,
In deep content of my blood I prayed,
For a better day in return

Feelings come and go,
Feelings grow and fade,
Those were evaporated,
What were left is history

Slice through my skin,
It's my love you loot,
It's my heart you gorged out,
It's my feelings you swept

Pin my misery down,
But darkness grow more inside,
For now it's all gone.

written @ 5.39pm

Lost

Search for me in the crowd,
You'll never find my tears,
Sorrows sink deep in,
For these were hidden

You filled my life with contradictions,
We move on,
But some things remained unchanged,
We search for perfection and the best,
But do these ever come by?

Whenever I think of you,
Tears are what I feel,
Love weakens a person,
But determination strengthens a person

What are we left to say?
For our lives remains untouched,
What is worth us living?
For the person whom you love?
or
For the person who loves you?

written @ 5.51pm

To my regular readers, I know it have been a long time since I wrote. Pardon me if I lost my touch! =) It's just the feeling to write again.

Alright, one more thing before I go... TOMORROW is Cognitive Problem Solving! My favourite module! err.. mah, this is not the thing I wanna say... I wanna say...........

GERMANY IS PLAYING TOMORROW!

wahahahhahahahaha!!!! till den.... *muacks* people!

scratched @ 8.42pm

No comments: