Thursday, July 06, 2006

That glimpse of hope is...

That glimpse of hope is like.... GONE.

FUCK!

Wait, NOT YET. There's still the 3rd placing for my darling's team. I talked to him after his game, when he was crying. Man! I went up to him crying too!

Me: Hey, darling, (sobbing) it's alright okays? You'll be fine.

And I kissed him.


My darling: Hey sweetie, you are here. Careful before Simone sees you. She's at home.

He then brought me outside the Germany's fitting room.

My darling: I'm fine sweetie, I'm just utterly disappointed with the team. We could have make it if we defended well. And...

I placed my index finger on his lips and interrupted.

Me: Shh... Get over it okays darling? You'll be fine. I'm here.

He hugged me.

And as I feel he sweaty body in contact with mine, I told him.

Me: Whether you win or lose, I'll be here for you. Trust me. Don't think about anything and just concentrate on your upcoming game okays? To fail is a step nearer to success dear.

My darling: Alright, wait for me, I'll go wash up, talk to Klinsmann first. And we'll go for a spin okays?

I smiled, nodded my head and he kiss me

I then waited for him for about an hour due to the de-briefing and I was sooo damn shocked to see Ashlee there with Podolski! OMG! I saw Ashlee kissing Podolski.

I approached her and chatted while we waited for OUR GUYS to get ready.

My guy then placed his hand around my waist and we went for a spin in his FERRARI. wahahahaha... He was speeding at 200km/h just like how he did when he was kind of disturbed before his match with Italy.

Ashlee and I then asked our guys to meet us up at RP after school on Monday and we'll all go SHOPPING!


Readers, I sure understand that you do have doubts in this above conversation and I have to say that it's sssssoooooooooooooooooooooo TRUE to believe and I'm glad that I was not got on camera! =) yeah Ashlee? =)



WHAT A FUCKING PITY! GERMANY LOST TO ITALY.

arrrrghhhhhhhhssssss.....

I practically keep crying.. when they said, "Those were the tears of the captain!" WTF! My darlng cried!

It's okays. I'm rooting for France now! ONLY FRANCE.

ITALY KILLED GERMANY.

PORTUGAL BACKSTABBED GERMANY!

And as for Germany, I believe they will be back full strength 4 years later. And... GOOD LUCK FOR 3RD PLACING! *muacks*


Meanwhile, BYE ARSENAL, HI CHELSEA!!!!

outs

scratched @ 2.43pm

No comments: