Saturday, July 08, 2006

part II

I know some people really is interested of what is happening in my life with Ballack. Well, it's pretty queer to think that Ashlee is in this with me. But without Podolski, she won't be part of this right?


I overheard that Podolski was meeting Ashlee right here in Singapore and she's preparing dinner for him tomorrow night. I felt weird and I called my darling just now during the 2nd break.


Me: I heard Podolski is going over to Ashlee's place tomorrow night. Will he miss sunday's game?


My darling: Nope, he'll be flying using his private jet. So it should be alright. Sweetie, no worries, I fetched you from school on Monday alright? Together with Podolski.


Me: Alright, no worries. How is the training going on?


My darling: The training is fine. It should be alright. I've got my injury. I've got the confidence.


Me: Alright, You take care alright? How is the 3 little ones?


My darling: They are fine sweetie, they missed you. They only got to see you for a while on Wednesday.


Me: ohh.. okays then. Good luck for your match and your golden ball award alright. I miss you.


My darling: yes sweetie. Me too. I'll see ya on Monday. Take care of ourself okays?


We then ended the call with some mushy stuff which I don't intend to write it down. =)
Anyways, I think Im going down after the game on Sunday morning. Gonna give him a surprise. =)


Good luck Ashlee. Have FUN tomorrow night! Keep me updated.


I'm now blogging and I'm having my Cognitive Proccesses and Problem Solving Module. Going for my interview laters. I gotta see whether I wanna go. Sians!
Till then...


scratched @ 3.56pm

No comments: