Friday, August 31, 2007

me now

Well, I do not have much to rant about in my life. Life's pretty boring right now. I hope I can school now. Cos' I am not working right now. I mean I am. I am gonna see myself in curls by the end of this Tuesday. I only have one more Loreal Hair Show to kill time! Anyone have any idea how to kill time?! Terence is so freaking busy with his FYP, PP, PPL and his piano performances. That means lesser time with me. Kim can't go Batam. (Kim, tell him that we are going to Thailand then!) Practically, I am a Bitch complaining how boring my life is. Come to think of it, I got so much to do! Driving license, PP, Trainings, Honeybunch, Boyfriend, Stupid Boyfriend, Honey and Terence! hahahas! I am so crazy!!! I only work at night now, which means I need to adjust my biological clock before the 16th of September! I got exactly 16 days of holidays left. OH MY GOD! I can't wait for school la! Speaking about training, I haven't been training for almost a week now. hmm... Terence just screamed at me for not training! ((:

I am so bored till....
TA DAH!

http://www.myheritage.com

I AM THAT BORED NOW!

And, seriously, I DO NOT THINK I LOOK LIKE ANY OF THE CELEBRITIES CAN?!?!

Kim: Chill alright!
Honeybunch: Happy EARLY 8th month! ((: me ishx hearts euux!!! -----> hahahhaas!
Siti: How now brown cow?! Batam still on?! Kim doesn't look good leh! Wanna do some replacements instead of Batam?!

I wanna shower, cook, drink caffine and then WORK. ciaos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..

yeah.. batam wld be kinda out.. Costa Sands are kinda out too..

Err.. Wanna go Sentosa again??.. There's miniature golf (we can make fun of each other aiming).. There's underwater world..

And oh... Lets take the luge...

Want?? Want?? Want??

P/S: But ar.. u got work at nights.. Hmm.. So how ar?.. Hmm..


*winkz*

Anonymous said...

eh! woman!!!

could you PLEASE email me those pictures from Siloso??

How to complete the video, man??

Ms Claralicious said...

To anonymous:

EH! STOP ADDRESSING YOURSELF AS ANONYMOUS CAN?! WRITE NAME LA! Sentosa again?! DONT WANT LA! Snow City?! Or ie skating ring?! Or... hmmm... zoo?! night safari?! BIRD park?! hahahas! videos... DONT TALK ABOUT VIDEOS! I tried uploading video but it bloody hell fail okie! I am pissed because of that!

Anonymous said...

Cool.. Ive been wanting to have breakfast with AhMeng.. We can do that.. Can? Can? Can?..

But I oso feel like doing Snow City too - simply because I like falling and confirm I'll get one..

BirdPark is out coz only see birds.. So boring.. Wild2 Wet is out coz its currently under maintenance..

Aiyah.. All these names2.. As Shakespeare said, "wats in a name, one that is called a rose? by any other name, it will still smell as sweet.."..

Aiyah.. I want the pics only.. Im finishing oready u noe.. Must meet Sept 8th deadline!!!!