Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hotel Reservations

Remember the kind of hassle you need to go through for accomodation?! When you are overseas, or rather you want some sweet romance time with your partner in your very own country? You do not need to go Hotel Hunting! You can make your Hotel Reservations right here! Coolness huh?! They even have Singapore Hotels la! They even have hotels in any part of the world. Let's say you are going for a trip and you are in a rush and you do not know where to up at, just go to this webbie. It saves your life! Hahahas! I even found the New World Lodge Hotel which we stayed at last Dec.




On a side note,

BOY... ALL THESE SEEMS SO YESTERDAY!

Coming back to the website. You can find any hotel la! Even the cheapo ones! Furthermore, they have special rates if you make your bookings online. You can make your payment in Master, VISA or American Express. You can even look at some of the pictures of the photos before you decide to book that hotel. They even have the list of amenities they have, they even list down the areas of attraction, driving directions from the NEAREST airport AND the time for checking in and out! How cool is that?!

If I ever have that amount of money to have sprees, I will book like everyday cos' I will be flying from country to country from time to time. ARGHS! I hope man! Unfortunately, I am not that rich. I may consider if I ever go backpacking okie?! Or go for a holiday after I graduate. (: In the mean while, I'll continue surfing and see what else I can find.

No comments: