Monday, August 06, 2007

A week's overview

Phew, Finally, I can set my painful ass down to blog about the past week. Well, this blog entry is gonna kill if.... YOU ARE HUNGRY. HUGE WARNING!
2nd WARNING!!!
AND THE LAST WARNING!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ALRIGHT! Ever wondered what was with all that money?! I FINALLY BOUGHT MY FENCING EQUIPMENT. ((: AND then... mummy bought this back one night...

READY?!?!?!

here it goes... (I hope Kim and Mat do not kill me for this. *evil grins*)I love the one with loads of almond nuts! THEY ROCK TO THE CORE!!!

Next would be another round of food hunting.
Terence and I went to Chicago's Steakhouse...
I was too lazy to take photos la! I was concentrating more on the main courses! Well, We had cream of fish for our soup. ((:
Terence's Fish
My Chicken

A few days later, I got my pay for my April's Loreal Show, I told Terence that I will treat him for dinner. A 7th month dinner treat. ((: As usual, I only took the main course. We had cream of veggie, and escargots for our appetizers. It was fab! Too bad, they do not have oysters!

This time round....

WE HAD STEAKS!


The food was fab. The outlet we went to was at Cineleisure. Before I left the restaurant, I told the people there... " You will definitely see us again, cos' we are gonna be regulars here!" We left some tips for them (Taking into account of the food). FAB MAN! Chicago Steakhouse should give me some credit in helping them with an advertisement! AND...

FACT:

The food in Chicago's Steakhouse is better than Jack's Place. PLUS, Chicago's cheaper too. They have a student's set meal at ONLY $5.90!!! (Lunch hours. Till 4pm only.)

Random Question:

Remember this candy?! It's so CHILDHOOD la!

Well, after my competition on Sat, I went to attend some concert with Terence. Apparently, it was Godwin's last concert. So... I went there to give my support.

BUT...

I was too attracted to the little girl who is barely even Primary 1!
That sweetie pie cried after her performance. WHY?! Because her violin was out of tune and she wasn't satisfied with her performance. She's such a darling! I want to kidnap her!

Here comes ONE OF GODWIN'S PERFORMANCES: Pesta Sukan Fencing Championships

Presenting Duxton Plain's Ladies Foil Team, entitled, We and Our Retarded Smiles:


Well, no more smiles for me, Judging from the picture below, I have bad fencing.
Time to tighten up those loose ends. *bleargh* MORE TRAINING.

We fenced with St Margret's, RJC and then National Foil Team(Cheryl Wong, Ruth Ng, Serene Ser, Tay Yu Ling) in the Finals. Do you think that it was a victory?! *wide grins*

2nd! MEANS WE LOST!

Last But Not least: Our medals and US.


Well, I didn't sleep a wink! Can't sleep. My entire body is aching! A huge blueblack on my left arm by a RJC girl, A strained back, A right index finger with 2 blisters, A right tensed shin, A right tensed hamstring, A SPRAINED LEFT ANKLE AGAIN!

Now, this explains why I can't sleep. Gotta rest before I start training. But before all these training, I need to see a doctor. Gonna see in a few hours time and turn up for school later.

Thanks Honey for coming down for the event. Really appreciate your support. It means a lot to me. ((:

No comments: