Friday, August 10, 2007

fencing and me

Well, though I won got a Silver for Pesta Sukan, I am not proud of it at all. Well, I was the one who was pulling the team down. I was the person who were losing points. I feel so horrible. (At least I do not sit on the bench, get a Gold and get money too! ((: ) Well, a long time friend of 6 years, whom I am one of his better friends in fencing talked about the 8 parries in Fencing which I totally forgot! What a failure!


1st: Parry Prime
2nd: Parry Seconde
3rd: Parry Tierce
4th: Parry Quarte
5th: Parry Quinte
6th: Parry Sixth
7th: Parry Septime
8th: Parry Octave

Here's the link.


Well, my favourite parries are still Quarte and Septime since I started fencing. No idea but I guess I have a weird taste. WEIRD PEOPLE HAVE WEIRD TASTE!!! RIGHT?! *winks* I feel like I am speaking, I mean typing in rhymes. It's okie. This post is only readable for weird people like me.

I am brain dead. I need more brain juices. Training tmr!

On a side note, Terence is such an asshole! He makes me miss him even more each day. We have not been spending time with each other for like 4 days?! I shall do my count up! arghs! We can't do anything, we are all busy people. Boo Hoo. Even if he's such an asshole, I still love him like loads, and bunch.

-Every laughter, every smile has it's bitterness behind it. I feel fake and I am love sick.

No comments: