Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm a sucker for memories

Whenever I am alone with my ear drums filled with music, and when my thoughts run wild, I will be in my own world.

To my surprise, I found the memories that stick closely to me or rather in my heart especially when it comes to my love life. I always thought that those memories I had a few years back couldn't be replaced. And I'm definitely right. Memories can never be replaced. but we will definitely know what are the memories that left the deepest impression would be. So far:

1. The Ferris Wheel at Bangkok, called Roue De Paris. We took the number 26 on the 27th of December at 9.10PM with the sounds of Careless Whisper.

2. Pilokee: There are 2 ocassions that were the most memorable.
(a) On the day when Terence and I were almost killed near the church. We were buying some snacks, and gazing at the stars, exchanging words which I hope we would right now. There were gang clashes that night and there were carrying parangs. We were told to go back home immediately, and Ridwan and Lina could not find us. NO HANDPHONES somemore! Totally no signal! I wonder whether it's a good thing that we survived.
(b) It was the last 2 nights in Pilokee and I could not sleep. Everyone was sleeping but I spent my time outside the toilet sobbing because I couldn't accept the fact that the trip was ending and Terence and I have to go back to our own worlds. That night was the night when I was sobbing in his arms and Lina saw us as she went to the toilet!

These seem so yesterday. I am thinking what have our kampong house become. It's coming a year soon.

-You will never know how much that special someone means to you till you lost him/her or you are losing him/her. And when it's time to make it up for it, it's too late. AND THEN, you wonder why didn't you cherish that person, and you REGRET.

No comments: