Sunday, August 26, 2007

A new start.

I have a new hair colour (and I cannot shampoo by hair for 2 days! I am going crazy with the stickyness and the greasy hair!) and a new lappy. My eyes are feeling very stingy again. Sentosa with the girls tmr!

If I could turn back time. I would rather do things the right way.

A friend always tells me this, "It's never too late for anything."

Maybe it's beause of this sentence, that's why I am still so determined in making up for things that I fail him.

I have never ever ask for an early birthday wish. For now, I just want wish for something for my 19th birthday.

"They always advice us to be careful for what we wish for, For now, on this 19th birthday, I know exactly what I want and I am careful with what I wish for. I wish for a miracle to happen. I wish for my one and only need to happen, and that's to bring him back to me, to my life, start afresh and be like how we used to be, those perfect moments. That would be the best birthday present I ever have in my life. I wouldn't want anything more. God, you have showered me with a lot of things I want in life. My birthday wishes rarely come true. Even if you take off 10 years of my life, I am willing, gladly willing to exchange for this wish to come true. And I really mean it, even if it's death that I will meet soon, I am more than willing to exchange for this wish to come true. No one knows how much he means to me except myself. Thank You."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but....

wen a r/s failed or on rocky road, isnt it den the fault of BOTH parties and not just one?.. One for causing it and the other for tolerating it till it reaches a point whereby he/she cant tolerate nomore?

Take an example of a stereo-typical abused r/s.. CAUSE->> Man.. TOLERATOR->> Woman.. And thruĆ³ut the whole time, woman keeps on giving in to man, led to believe or self-denial dat its in the guise of everlasting love & promises, thus how can it be with a purposeful intent.. BREAKING-POINT->> When woman "woke up" and realises reality..

Moral of the story is.... As pitiful and sympathetic as the woman was but the woman was partly at fault for the breakup too coz she was being too tolerance..

Therefore, my qn to u is... In order for a r/s to work, it takes 2 pple 2 work at it, for it and towards it aint it?..

Thus when friction happens, shldnt it be a SHARED blame rather then sole? Shldnt the changes be applicable for BOTH parties and not just one?

Noone is perfect or close to perfection.. Friction is good coz we grow thru it.. If everything is fine and dandy, den noone wld be growing up aint it?

If everything is fine and dandy, den how would u know wat heartache, loss, grieves, sadness feels like?


My 20-cents worth opinion on an early morning!!..


*smilez*

Anonymous said...

And of course,

I aint sayig its ur fault or wat-lar.. Or even whoever else..

Im saying, cut yourself some slacks.. You may see urself as a failure but I highly doubt so..

So yeah.. Cut urself some slack woman!!!.. :))