Thursday, August 02, 2007

PayPerPost.

Please look at the title. What to you see?! payperpost. Well, to break it up so that some cocksters can see, it's Pay Per Post. Well, simply, you get paid for every post you write. These advertisements could be seen in some famous blogs. Example: Estee Teo.
Wah lau! Do not ask me why I sign up for this. Simple shit:

You get paid to blog.

You get so many other opportunites! There's a list of opportunites for you to take up. So how to this actually work?! First and foremost, there will be a criteria of the minimum requirements you need to meet. For example; the certain post that you are doing has to contain a MINIMUM of 200 words. You then submit your post and it will be reviewed. Usually, it will take 48 to 72 hours. Can't blame them right? They have so many posts to review. And then it will go into a second round of checking, IF it is approved, you get paid. However, there are always pros and cons. Nothing is free in this world! Sometimes, on shitty days (maybe), your posts get rejected. The reviewer will let you know the reason why your post is not approved. Well, you will then have another chance to re-submit your post. You make to make ammendents to your post of course! It is approved, then you get paid. If still rejected, *kwa kwa kwa* too bad!

More money to earn = More money to save lor!
I have to save up for my training and club fees in order to fence! At least I do not live off my parents for me to continue with what I wanna do. If I got extra money, spend lor! Go for shopping sprees or donate them to charity. I rather build up a charity fund for the Pilokee kids in Thailand. Hmmm... I'll think about it.

So what are you wanting for?! Sign up for payperpost now!

2 comments:

eStee said...

thanks for linking to my blog! You're a really pretty girl! :)

Ms Claralicious said...

No probs babe! ((: