Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Elmo is I. Me is I.

Well, it's like 1.22am and i'm blogging here. I am fucking tired to the extent that my eyes have that stingy feeling and I can hardly open them but I still can't sleep again. I talked to elmo just now thinking that I would sleep. But apparently, I was entertained by my own conversation between elmo and I. So, I decided to blog about it.

Me: Elmo, I can't sleep.

Elmo: Take your favourite pills then.

Me: I do not want to cos' I think I am already addicted to them.

Elmo: Okie then. So, sleep

Me: But... ... but... ... ... I CAN'T SLEEP!!!

Elmo: You can Clara, you can sleep.

Me: He is not here Clara!!!

Elmo: Oh yes! He is! In your heart and you will dream of him. You will meet him in lala land!

Me: STOP IT! That sound soooo yesterday.

Elmo: SHUT UP BITCH! I WAS TRYING TO HELP!

Me: YOU SHUT UP! I'M GONNA USE MY LAPTOP!!!


And, my laptop started crashing! Blue screens are appearing! Time to get a new laptop huh?! I sound like some rich kid huh?! And I am not one. I am just one crazy woman who talks to herself at 1am in the morning. ((:

-I tried to hide those feelings. I can't. I do not like the attention. But I just really can't hide it. I am not like you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you [tEr]

Ms Claralicious said...

Yes tEr, I hope you do and I do love you too.