Thursday, August 30, 2007

Big NO!

Well, I was just surfing through certain pages on the internet. I feel that it is high time I start bitching. I was fucking disgusted with certain people on the internet. Though it doesn't concern me, but I think it does concern me a bit. Ewweeee..... I can't believe la! For now, I feel damn insulted! It's like EVERYONE CAN BE A MODEL! People with dragon-liked flared nose, overcrowded teeth (which makes your mouth like a freaking goldfish when you close your mouth!), people who have SUPERHIGH forehead, people who can't even do a side pose and most importantly, PEOPLE WHO ARE SHORT CAN BE A FREE LANCE MODEL!!! Wah lau! Like that, I think I can be a SUPERMODEL already! Okie, let me tell you, I, myself, do not have a set of straight teeth naturally, I was a freaking bah-gei kid la! I went for braces partly because I want to strive out to be a free-lance model or rather I was inspired to be one, IF got that kind of free-lance model, I DON'T DO BRACES CAN LIAO! Height issues, I am naturally blessed with a good height. My forehead is not superhigh can! If I can take bangs and long fringes, THIS PROVES my forehead is JUST RIGHT! Though I have insults like I have a fucking Jackie Chan nose, but, knowing your flaws is one thing, hiding it is another. And I have insults like you are ugly cos' you got acne! SORRY LA! I didn't take care! But make up can hide your flaws right?! I brought my wrong foundation for my mini Loreal Hair event, I make noise, but then I KNOW HOW TO TOUCH IT UP to make it look nicer. You know a not?! Know a not?! Bloody fuck! Make people think so highly of you. GO FUCK SPIDERS LA!

If it got to do with my looks, then nevermind, I can deal with it! But then if you say what I do and what I can't. I'm gonna pierce my fencing blade up your pussy or I'll mask your balls!!! Nobody is in any position to label me. Take for example; Am I supposed to take up Judo just to be your friend?! If your answer is yes, I tell you, You go fuck spiders la! Don't be my friend la! You go and find other friends! Everyone has different interests and hobbies. Just like how everyone is different! You think you can find other better friends, go la! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE TO BE COMPARED WITH OTHER PEOPLE AND YOU LABEL ME AS I CANNOT DO THIS AND THAT. What?! I fence, means I must force my boyfriend to fence is it?! EAT SHIT LA!

Ya what, Modelling and Fencing are the only interests in my life now. WHY?! Not happy is it?! I may not be able to be keep up with YOUR LEVEL, but that doesn't mean I am NOT BETTER THAN YOU IN OTHER WAYS. Get it?! You may excel in something, But I may excel in something else. I don't like when you give me the i-look-down-on-you tone. BLOODY HELL!

I don't think you can make it in fencing either. *points middle finger*

4 comments:

kimmi said...

WHAT DID I DO?!

Ms Claralicious said...

To Kimmi: eh... i never say u la! I placed it as, "for example". I tell you who that person is some other time okie!

Anonymous said...

haha..

i think I pretty much can guess who that person is.. heheh..

and eh!! so insulting.. wat?? short people cant be a model-meh??.. I am one!! Look at the NUMEROUS picts, Ive taken with u!!!.. Hahahaha..

P/S: I LOVE ur recent photo but I LOVE the date even more.. heheh..

*winkz*

Anonymous said...

oh ya...

Video is almost ready.. Make yourself available for the premiere on:-

Date: 8th September 2007
Time: 10+pm
Venue: Harris Resort
Remarks: Please RSVP attendance..


P/S: Nice hairdo.. Like Silkpro - Soft and Shiny..

*smilez*