Wednesday, August 22, 2007

An electronics student.

Well, I am so bored. I am preparing the twins with their science examination tomorrow. Well, I did my usual checks and found out that I got my first A for the entire semester! hahahas

Well, that was what my facilitator said. hmmm... thinking about that, I got my first A la! To think that I came only at the 2nd break out in which he marked my attendance only at the 3rd meeting. AND... I went for the 3rd meeting LATE! I think all those faci-s that taught me would thought of me as a lazy person. A girl who doesn't puts in any effort in her work. WHY?! Cos' my actions prove it la! WHY?! Cos' I hate electronics! hahahas! But for this, I am a happy woman! I pray that I am able to pass this semester!

Well, I had my fencing training yesterday and I feel that I was rather dumb and stupid! But 教练 was really kind! He didn't allow me to call myself stupid. I think I was on bad form yesterday. He kept saying, "您不是笨! 只是不够感觉! 比过去好很多!" In english, would be, "you are not stupid, you just do not have the right feeling yet! But you are far much better than your first training!" He was there encouraging me. I was feeling very sucky indeed. He was doing a lot of coaching on anticipation and reactions. I badly fail in that. ARGHS!

-I'm a failure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby.. you're not a failure [tEr]

Ms Claralicious said...

To tEr:

hahas. I hope I am not. Sometimes, you just feel like you are a failure. I guess the feeling just comes and goes. It's sucky indeed. I am really failure not being able to do SIMPLE movements.