Saturday, September 01, 2007

long dues!

LONG DUES!!! LONG DUES!!! LONG DUES!!!

It has been more than a week and this post is not up yet! Well, last 2 Wednesdays was Siti's birthday. (22nd of August) Kim and I cooked up a plan... hmmm... more like I am that asshole who drowned Siti in disappointment!

The Plan:
1. When it strikes 12am on the 22nd of August, DO NOT sms or call Siti. -To make her THINK that her birthday is forgotten.

2. Resist the temptation all the way till night.

3. Grab the cake at night, surprise her just a few minutes before 23rd of August.


I KNOW! I AM SUCH AN ASSHOLE! BUT... I'M LOVING IT!

THAT was the plan. However, due to certain factors, we have to withdraw no. 3. Not really withdraw no.3 but we somehow changed the timing because the birthday girl might be going out with her parents.

So, I met Kim at 8.30pm at compasspoint. We rushed, went to Kim's house to pick up the card (with a help of someone) and then rushed to Siti's place.

At 9.24PM,
Kim was rushing really hard to outline the card. Last minute edits! And with the ice cream cake being left melting beside us. And a shot of the two evil people:
Well, I tried uploading the video which shows the CLASSIC expression on Siti's face, but youtube and blogger have a damn problem which I do not know why! And the video is only 45MB!!! Less than 100MB la!


And on Sunday,
WE HEADED FOR SOME SUN LOVING!!!

I was kinda grouchy in the morning. Guess who I was on the phone with?! We settled for a spot outside Siloso and we spent 4 hours there!!! Some pictures:







AND... I swear this girl look so much like RuYun can!!! I thought she was there AND... I actually called her up. hmmm... But it was not her.

We washed up and we went for Skyride!!!

p.s: On a side note, before we went for the skyride, Kim and Siti were flirting with a bunch of NUS rugby players. The coach and the coach's wife were there too! The boys were selling HOTDOGS as a part of their fund raising to go for the Rugby World Cup. Siti still ask them to strip leh! WAH LAU! And they are not that handsome somemore. Maybe a bit above average looking. But their muscles are well toned I must say! Me and Kim ran off when the boys turned at look at us when the coach's wife told them to strip. WAH LAU! PAI SEH!

I swear I freaked out BIG TIME!!! It's like freaking not safe la! I was like an idiot screaming.
We went touring for 4D cinemax!








And, we watch songs of the sea. Can't upload the video again! WHY?! GOT PROBLEM!!!

On the 28th, was the mini Loreal event. Met Serene up and we went to Sakae Sushi at PS. Her treat.

Went Loreal to fix our hair, and we started to eat again in less than an hour! Serene and I skipped the buffet. Ah Jov and RuYun were like coffee-soh lor! Bring the food in, the drinks, then dessert!!!
Shots before we waited like retarded asses:



Check out the height difference?! I didn't wear heels but ALL OF THEM DID.
AND, Yes! My new laptop's name is:

TEDDY!

1 comment:

Siti said...

you know.. in my midst of stuffs (incl commenting on ur blog..lol), i actly forgot to comment sumthink VERY important pertaining to this entry.. And that was......

A GIGANTIC big hugz and thankz for the surprise AND the entry abt it..

My most unforgettable birthday was in Sec4 when the class presented with the OHP (literally the machine) and with candles ard it as a birthday cake coz I was the Head of Media back den..

So yes, this is number 2 and I will NEVER forget it as noone else have ever done it for me through my 26 years..

Thank you for being the evil arseholes and you are still much loved as you are!!.. :))

*hugz*