Wednesday, July 04, 2007

When LIME JUICE turn CHALKY.

EDITED












YOUR REPORT CARD:
CategoryGrade
LoveB
Friends and FamilyA
BodyB
MindA+
Finance / CareerB
Your Life's Average Grade: A
'What is your Life Grade?' at QuizGalaxy.com



Wah... Not bad. My life's Average Grade is A. I can't ask for more right?! hmm... Well, Terence brought me to Sungei Road Laksa sometime last week.

As always, EXTRA SEA HUMS!!! :D
The laksa was marvellous I swear. It's simply fantastic plus all the SEA HUMS! :D

Well, on Monday, I went to Art Friend to check whether my canvas has arrived to Singapore. Apparently, it's STILL OVERSEAS!!! TWO WEEKS ALREADY LEH!!! Anyway, as I was walking out of the shop, I saw this notice:And that reminded me of the increment of GST, and the extension of the bloody smoking ban! ARGHS! See, wanna increase the GST, must take up so much time and effort. So problematic right?! Hais, what to do?! THIS IS SINGAPORE. MUST LIVE WITH IT. AND ONE MORE THING... THE EXTENSION OF THE SMOKING BAN.... wahhhh.... so mean...

wanna club = cannot smoke! (even if can, must go to another venue, so leh ceh)

WTF?! Even if I sit down with my group of friends and drink, I CANNOT SMOKE THERE!!! okie... I should be quitting smoking.

I bought a new dress from MANGO. Gorgeous! It was err... $160 but it was on 50% discount. Only $79! Handmade Silk somemore!!!

And I bought Terence a pair of airplane cufflings from RAOUL. That CLASSIC FACE he gave WAS CLASSIC.

Well, yesterday, Kim, Terence and I went for dinner. Who was the person behind these indulgences?!
WHO ELSE BUT THE MAN HIMSELF. Eh.... if I am gonna get F.A.T, I know who's to blame. Don't probe. Let me explain to you what Kim is doing in the above picture. SHE IS USING A PAIR OF CHOPSTICKS TO CLIP CHICKEN BREASTS. SHE LOVES THEM. Look at her retarded face. She goes gaga over them. And Kim, it isn't the photographer fault that our your face is like that. IT'S THOSE CHICKEN BREASTS.

You know what?! At least I don't love breasts, I love HUMS. Well, those bloody cockles are darn good went when eaten raw. ((: Marvellous!



MORE SEA HUM LOVING!!!!

We settled opposite concourse and had a couple of drinks. DARN! BEER AND LIQUOR WERE WRONG. But it was good.

The 2 arseholes playing 9 pin ball. Don't ask why I do not play. CAUSE, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO. damn it la! (Kim is beside me laughing now. that arsehole!)



-"You better don't eat too much sea hums, You better take care." NO HEP B JAB WHAT!

-Kim was here. Been here and saw EVERYTHING!-

3 comments:

Siti said...

wahlau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, go out but never ask me... and dont you even dare to give the excuse along the line of, .."..we didnt ask becoz we eating steamboat and you cant eat it"..

"Thank you" for your kind considerations and looking out for my welfare and interest but there IS a place that sells halal steamboat you know..

Oh well.. Whatever-lah!!!!!!

*palms up, waving in the air and exits*

Ms Claralicious said...

Eh... Siti!!! Do not give me another HEART ATTACK LEH!!! We went for an interview that day!!!

kimmi said...

oh man, miss siti, my dad's fren is looking for students to be part-time sales promoters for IT gadgets. So since both of them are IN SERIOUS NEED FOR CASH, i ask them to go interview with me lor..

yeah, we had steamboat after turning down the job offer cos the commission SUCKS. sorry if u're feeling bummed that we neva asked u out. i give u my word, I'm not being sarcastic or anything.

but drinking and playing pool was totally IMPROMTU. we jus happened to walk past the place and decided to have a couple rounds of drinks.

SORRY GAL.