Saturday, July 21, 2007

bleargh

Aiyo, It's like a boring Saturday afternoon. Alex brought his kids over and they WOKE ME UP!

MY BEAUTY SLEEP!

No choice, I woke up feeling damn grouchy knowing that I do not have enough sleep. (Slept at 4am last night) Had lunch and did some changes to my blog template. (If you guys noticed. hmmmm..)

Everyone is at the living room la! Watching horror movies. I'm feeling damn frustrated la! Terence is at Seletar, attending his ground school. ME?! Stuck without cigarettes! ARGHS! Luckily, no withdrawal symptoms! Well, I shall kiss Cigarettes goodbye in a couple of months to come. WHY?! Because.............................................

I JUST ORDERED MY FENCING EQUIPMENT!!!

and that means.........................................................

I AM RESUMING TRAINING!!!

I can never explain how happy I am! (:

Met new friends at FSI & ASC: Cheers Victoria and Nicolette! ((:

-Gonna fetch Terence now.

2 comments:

KelvinHong said...

wao lua cla-la for goddness sick la.. put a tag board la... its so troublesome to leave a msg lo...

Btw, i saw ur blog entry leh.. can i join u guys at club ar?... can do "Crazy-stuff" with u all leh..

Ms Claralicious said...

TO: Kelvin

Aiyo, I used to have tagboards. But then everyone spam like crazy la. There are people who hate me out there. LOL. Well, you wanna go chill... can... u can join us. THE MORE THE MERRIER! During holidays okie?! ((: