Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just For Laughs

I was surprised to receive a friendster message for MY BEST FRIEND, Stella, about 2 days back.




STELLA WANTS TO MODEL FOR LOREAL. CLASSIC!

Though she has what it takes. Well, I would not say that I got what it takes to be a model. BUT, AT LEAST I do know that I am TALL. I may have an ugly face. But then again, if I make it up to do hairshows, it shows that I am considered as a PASS. Though some people will choose to say that people who select me are BLIND. Then I must say that so many people are BLIND and those people who critisise me are all NOT BLIND. Get it?! Alright, ENOUGH OF ME. Super Big Digression!

My purpose of my post is about Stella. I wonder why she is sent me that msg. It's as if she will be CHOSEN. Though she has reduced half the size. But I still doubt that she can walk on heels. Cos' I think she really CAN'T. I saw her with heels before and it's totally OUTRAGEOUS!


ON A SIDE NOTE, I AM A HAPPY WOMAN!!!I'M GONNA TEAM UP WITH ANN AND FARAH FOR PESTA SUKAN. LADIES FOIL TEAM!!!

No comments: