Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blue-Princess-iCy Angel's Blog

As shown in the post title: Blue-Princess-iCyAngel. -The colours are according to my imagination and perceptions of Blue, Princess, Icy and Angel.



I will make this post a FULL BLAST ONE OKIE?



Well, before her blog entry, let me show you guys some stuff about Stella's frendster profile. All these are coming from a 18 year old kid:


Since she's a psychic, I think the deadnote book and a powers comes in a PAIR. She wish she can KILL.





AND... what's up with her asking people who view her friendster profile whether they are JEALOUS?! JUST BECAUSE SHE HAVE A BIG ROOM?! FYI: Stella has a total of 4 captions in 4 DIFFERENT angles of how her room looks like.



And I think she edited this friendster caption :
She added, "my hair la IMBECILE U!!~"



Well, I really wonder WHY. Cos' at this certain point of time, Wei Lun and I were disturbing her, we started teasing her in a indirect manner that she proclaimed herself as a SUPERMODEL. So, I think she got OFFENDED, so, she added that SUPER CHIMOLOGY WORD: IMBECILE. Apparently, it's a MORE chimology word for STUPID. That shows how stupid she really is. She can't even BLOG PROPERLY FOR NUTS. I will prove it later!

And she do not want to meet ANY of her exs. JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL MADE OF PIG PIGGY JERK JERKY!!! hahahahas!!! I pity her ex-boyfriends and her current boyfriend! If I had a chance to, I will advice him NOT to break up with her. Because she will call him a PIG and a JERK if he becomes a past. It's like the pot calling the kettle black isn't it?! And I do understand that Louispop is being a great friend there. But if I am Stella I wouldn't know if I wanna accept your help because I probably know that you are going or thinking of helping me and that I WILL CONSIDER YOUR OFFER. Please do not ask me how I know whether he or she has that intention. Isn't it obvious?! I HAVE PSYCHIC POWERS!

Well, speaking about WRITTEN ENGLAND. ENGLISH. Stella would probably write ENGLAND. Well, I think Stella doesn't know the difference of a WORD and a PHRASE. Well, maybe THAT WORD is XTREME. But it's so lame la! Speaking about writing a book... hmmm...

Some extracts from her blog:

He went off saying that he'll call me tonight. At last he called, and he ask about my well being and such. Weather I miss him or not but in a serious tone.

OMG! She can't spell WHETHER. And it's a shame that at an age of 18, she doesn't know the difference of WEATHER & WHETHER.

And trust me, HER JOKES THAT SHE CREATED IN HER BLOG ARE LAME.

AND...

Oh, I'm so so happy!!.. Am I really dreaming or have I died and gone to heaven... No1's gonna believe this for sure but it's true!! I had slimmed down more than 11kg in just four months!! My hip size have changed, from 37 to 32!! 5 inches!! It makes a huge difference!! I'm so happy.. gotta slim down more more... so I can be perfect for my sweetie.. Who have changed me so I could be a better person, as in not that i'm a bad person of course, but in a way that i'm more positive rather than being pessimistic... For him, I'm willing to do anything... Just like doing anything God wants me to do, for his words, for his grace, Cause wadever he wants me to do will be good, always...

OMG OMG OMG!!! SHE WANTS TO BE PERFECT FOR HER BOYFRIEND! AWWWW.... How sweet. I heard that she ate PILLS. Come on la. Some people debated that eating pills are against god natire. Cos' GOD creates you. Just like plastic surgery la. So, she can forego that belief (since she's such a stronger believer in god) just because she want to slim down. I wonder how much of a Bimbo she can be man.

AND AND AND... her post about TYPICAL EGOISTIC PEEPZ ON THE MOVE is so retarded la! She is like arrowing HERSELF. She RICH WHAT. PROUD SOMEMORE! I really do not know what's up with her.

Most probably, she need to surrender herself to GOD and get GOD to give her a REALLY EXTREME MAKE OVER. tsk tsk tsk. Physically and Mentally. With this kind of mindset and written english, SHE WANTS TO WRITE A BOOK?!

DREAM ON

FAT HOPE

And I think Stella can't even be compared to this girl .

If you guys are sooooo interested, here is BLUE-PRINCESS-ICY ANGEL'S BLOG.

P.S: If I had a chance to, I will contact Xiaxue and place Stella's blog in her post(Creating e TOP 7 disgusting bloggers blog)

And Stella, if you are reading this, the entire post is from yours truly. (: [REMEMBER THAT WE WERE ONCE GOOD SISTERS?!]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post, reminds me of the good old days, and the ending farking nice lah "REMEMBER THAT WE WERE ONCE GOOD SISTERS?!" Haha walao thats classic man.

Anonymous said...

damn! i wash i was psychic so that i know who spelt damn as dame on jovanna's blog and i can laugh my balls out at that fella

Ms Claralicious said...

Shawn. yea man! I know that's classic. I am well known for this right?! ((:

Yes ter, I wished I have psychic powers too!