Sunday, July 15, 2007

BLOODY HELL!!!

I'M HAVING FUCKING HELL LOADS OF RUNS AND A PAINFUL STOMACH!!!

HELP!!!

somebody hear my cries!

As much as I so love mee soto and LOADS OF CHILLI, I am staying away from them. Cos' they are making me feel sick.

AND.... I AM GONNA CURSED THAT PERSON WHO LAUGHED NON STOP WHEN I SAID I WANTED TO SHIT! COS' I TOLD THAT PERSON THAT I PROMISE TO CURSE THAT PERSON IF I EVER HAVE RUNS!!!


And I think the school's E1 canteen, Nasi Padang Stall's food management is fucking poor. I had runs after taking in their food on 2 OCCASIONS.

can't be a COINCIDENCE!!!

Well, I currently have 2 posts pending. I hope it will be a blast!!!

-I'll be keeping my fingers cross for tmr's analogue UT!

5 comments:

KelvinHong said...

Ger... U must come to school more often...

Ms Claralicious said...

YES MR KELVIN!!!

kimmi said...

so... someone has been skipping classes eh?!?! kiam pah isit?!?! neva die b4 isit?!?! wanna tio hoot isit?!?!

Ms Claralicious said...

eh... nono kimmi... i go to school okie! my grades are already like SHIT la. Furthermore, ALL THE HOLIDAYS I WANNA CLAIM ALSO CLAIM LIAO! cannot skip already!

jovieee said...

smack that all on the floor~
smack that gimme somemore~


lalala....