Tuesday, July 17, 2007

bangs' a HISTORY.

Do not ask me about this entry's title. If you noticed, Bangs were long gone. It's back to my side parting. Well, last Friday, after bringing Jov and Ruyun for the LOREAL casting, Ruyun, Terence and I went to Barnone and Living Room. (Jov went to versus as usual)

On a side note:

Jov and Ruyun are set for a small hair seminar on the 25th of July. Well, I will be doing mine with Nicholas French this coming Sept. Jimmy told me that he will be doing soft curls for me. Man! I am freaking excited!!! But, I gotta wait till Sept. I PRAY that it doesn't clash with my birthday! *fingers cross*


Well, the first thing that caught my eye when I reach the table was this no smoking sign! SO CUTE CAN! Ruyun and I started taking photos.

Pamela had a little of her Vodka left. So we finished her bottle up. But I was a cheater bug. I gave mine to Terence. (I can't drink la! *winks*)That's how Barnone looks like.That's when all the cam-whoring kicks in:





Check out the retarded face of mine in the above picture.


I tried kissing her and I did!
And she kissed me back.


Well, Barnone's and Living Room's boss, Marco Noel bought 3 of us drinks at the Living Room. Ruyun had Sex on the beach(on the rocks), I had Lychee Martini and Terence had Erdinger Dark. Well, I learnt a fact:
Lychee Martini was Living Room's creation and everyone started copying it!


Well, Marco winks at the bartender when he was ordering our drinks. MAN! Wonder what he was up to. Not till I tasted my Lychee Martini. Wow! The taste was excellent la! It tasted so god damn different from the other Lychee Martinis you drink from other pubs or clubs! FANTASIC! 4 of us chatted for a while and we went down to Barnone again. This time, we open a bottle Chivas. I do not mean WE but Pamela. WAH LAU! I feel damn bad la! We took Pamela's bottle again. (Pamela, if you are reading this, thanks alright, I will make up for it one day. hmmm...)
Well, let's check out the HIGH shots. We were HIGH till I lose my virginity: LOL!


As what Mr Eddie Yong said: THE 3 BITCHES OF PRCS. (Unforunately, it's only 2)


What happens when we are HIGH?! We do CRAZY STUFF!!!


WE FRENCH EACH OTHER!


THIS IS THE SHOT BABY!

Well, Ruyun said that it's gonna be a BIG WOOO-HA here. I cross my fingers and I hope it will not. Furthermore, I can say that the popularity of my blog is low. So, I think I can afford to risk the above picture. And if anyone DARES to blackmail me with the above picture, I would like to tell you that: TERENCE WAS THE ONE THAT TOOK THE PICS! So, no one can blackmail me la cos' I think this is the only way someone would wanna blackmail me. To add on, I am not a RICH KID. I would not be able to pay up if anyone decides to blackmail me. ((:


On Saturday, Terence and I went to Tanjong Pagar to attend some Private Diploma Preview and we headed for the Singapore Arts Museum.


A couple of photos:














DANG!


He simply love pointing at BALLS!


AND HE SIMPLE LOVES STUFFING HIS HEAD IN BETWEEN BALLS!


Well, this is my current addiction:

And elmo's my best friend. Terence got it 2 weeks back from a Pasar Malam after winning some game!
And that boy bought a HUGE Hello Kitty Towel for me that accompanys me to bed everynight!


Well, I received an email. There's a clearance sale. Anyone wanna go with me?! ((: Call me!



-He simply knows how to make me smile. I love you honeybunch!

No comments: