Wednesday, July 11, 2007

GONER

I OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED THAT I AM A GONER!

ARGHS! I failed my Digital UT la! I got an E for it. I SAY LIAO! I HATE ELECTRONICS!!!

Well, tmr's circuit. and I am DYING.

"Good cooking makes a relationship work." That phrase was part of Class95 love songs trailer. Well, Terence was laughing and agreeing to it. And I wonder, "what if I could not cook" "what if I have bad cooking?" Does that mean my relationship won't work?! Funny eh! Well, I found something interesting about someone and I am gonna place it in my "THE BIG FACTOR" segment. I need some time with it la. TOO BUSY!

I NEED A BRAIN OF TERENCE NG. THE PERSON WHO DIDN'T STUDY FOR BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION AND HE FREAKING GOT A B!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well no more tagboard, but still can put comments. . Well its ok u failed. Maybe next year when we can both be in the same class when we get retained. . :D

Anonymous said...

Well no more tagboard so must leave comments. . Anyway maybe next year we will be in the same class in year 2 again. . :D From Shawn the Anonymous

Anonymous said...

This My third comment.Ah dun worry lah sure pass overall

Anonymous said...

hey sweetie!

was just bobbing by...missing yea lots man..should REALLY REALLY go out!!!

let's do it, k.


xoxoxox
audie

Ms Claralicious said...

To Shawn: EH... I DONT WANT TO RETAIN LA!!! hahahas. I HOPE WE WILL PASS. *cross fingers*

To Aud: yes babe... we'll organise some outing soon okie?! miss ya too!!!