Monday, July 09, 2007

It's a small world

THE WORLD IS DAMN SMALL.

I got loads to blog about. Well, before touching on the small world topic... I have to say that I went out with mum and Terence yesterday and bought a Coach Sunglass. Dad bought me that sunglass. I am so happy. It fucking gorgeous man! I am happy woman la. And Terence bought a TUMI bag. So, we are the TUMI people. And how irony la... TUMI carry Pilot's bag... He looks like a pilot when he carry that bag and I DO NOT look like a FEMALE PILOT. Okay all the designer stuff aside okie?!

Pertaining to the topic, well, It was really a SMALL WORLD. Well, after getting to know Terence, I feel that the world is getting smaller and smaller. Kim used to HATE this girl name Clarissa WHO is a person that Terence do not like as well. I remembered quarrelling with this girl. (She's EXACTLY LIKE ANOTHER STELLA LA!)



Clarissa: Why you ka my lan jiao wei behind my back? (why did you talk behind my back?) ( she shouted at Kim and I was in conference mode. )
Kim: who say? Which ear you hear? (They were quarrelling non-stop and I was DAMN GOD PISSED OFF! I FUCKED her upside down. )
Me: eh... you got a problem with my sister is it?! I am Tampines now. You got problem... you come down and find me... I WAIT FOR YOU HERE. WANT A NOT?!
Clarissa: Who are you?!
Me: Why do you bother to know who I am?! You got guts, you come down and look for me. I am at Tampines Mall now. I'll wait for you.

And the conversation carried on... and she did not turn up. Luckily I did not wait la. I gave her my hp number somemore okie! And if you must know, she is like Stella, she has BLOCKAGE OF FATS. Then again, I saw Stella the other day and she slimmed down. Story later next time okie?

And... then... my childhood friend, Jovanna is Terence best budd schoolmate. See la. And how Terence's buddy, Leonard and Jovanna met?! They met because of A PHYSICS TEXTBOOK. Small world!

And TODAY... I went out with Terence's family for dinner. I was about to go to the ladies when.... I SAW MY MUM. And my mum met his parents. I can't explain the feeling. It's easier to strike 4 Digits compared to the parents meeting each other la! I HOPE I STRIKE 4 D THIS WEEK!

For now, regarding Stella, I saw a drastic increase in my blog views and someone told me about this blog being spread like wildfire. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE READERS LA! ((: Please do continue to pop by okie?! The Big Factor segment is truly NON-FICTION. And... I will consolidate everything cos' I think there are some posts that I missed out. Currently there are only FOUR!

UPDATED: I UPDATED THE SEGMENT WITH NEWS FLASH

If you guys wanna know something.... CLARSSIA AND STELLA HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON. THEY ARE FAT. I mean.. come on la, IT'S NOT A CRIME BEING FAT. But some people TRY TOO HARD TO BE POPULAR IN THE WRONG WAY, KNOWING THAT THEY ARE AT A DISADVANTAGE. tsk tsk tsk. Maybe they have too much fats.
FATS BLOCKAGE.

more updates soon. ((:

P.S: If you guys do not like someone, tell me know okie? lyjclara@hotmail.com I see what NON-FICTION STORIES I CAN COME UP WITH.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy For You..
Keeping Smiling..

KelvinHong said...

U have got a interesting blog... haha... sure will link u.

kimmi said...

i don't "used to hate her". I STILL HATE HER.

she's such a loser! her BF wanted to scandal wif me! how loserish can she get? she owe me $$$, i look her up to get it back and she go home tell her mum that i "harrass" her. FUCK! her cheebye laobu complain to lim bu's lao peh!

she take O levels TWICE and still get so many F9s. this kinda ppl can go jump into the well and drown liao lah!

but unfortunately for her, she can never achieve to drown in the well. cos when she jumps in, the impact of her body will cause all the water to splash out of the well!

i would suggest that she swims in a pool of detergent and let the alkali dissolve all the FATS AND OIL in her body. and then she dies.

SAME GOES FOR STELLA.

Ms Claralicious said...

To: Kimmi
hey woman, hold your horses la! dun so hot can?! I HOT ENOUGH LIAO LEH! Dun say that about Stella leh! SHE MY SISTER LEH! LATER I SCARED SHE DUN FRIEND ME! :D

To: Kelvin
Thanks dude! ((:

To: Anonymous
Thanks. You too alright?! Take care!