Thursday, July 19, 2007

tsk tsk tsk.

Well, I wonder whether you guys can see the picture below!

*ROARS WITH LAUGHTER*

Aiyo! This anonymous person is BACK! Basically, SHE is so damn god funny! And not to forget that SHE simply loves the attention! This GIRL... siao one leh! SHE bored then SHE come and read my blog, (On account on that, I wanna say thank you to you BABI BABE-oOps. I never did know that my entries entertain you. ) read already then SHE come and comment on my posts. When HER comment fail to be posted up, SHE has a PROBLEM because I moderate comments.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Then, SHE claim that I might not want people or rather the readers to know more about my secrets. It's like "huh?" (I'll give that puzzled face.) What's HER problem?! SHE pretend to know me SO WELL when SHE doesn't even know what my full name is. Once, SHE said that I was a slut and then SHE proceeded by saying that I SAID THAT PLACING ICE AT MY CHEEBYE IS SHIOK.

OMG!!!

I think SHE doesn't study science and she is retarded. SHE doesn't have any idea that ice numbs our skin. How to feel shiok?! And I assuming I should be going like..."Aaaaaaa... I 'm having an Orgasm soon!"

WHAT THE FUCK?!

I want to moderate comments. MY PROBLEM LA! I LIKE LEH! WHY?! Cos' I choose what I like la. STUPID.

If I ever have a chance to, I will pour HOT BOILING WATER onto your Clitoris to let you feel the sensation. Then you let me know whether you feel damn god bloody shiok.

STUPID!

Shall not go down to HER level. I got better things to do.

GET A LIFE LA ANONYMOUS!

2 comments:

kimmi said...

omg!!! WHEN WILL U PPL STOP BOTHERING CLARA WITH ALL UR CHILDISH NONSENSE?!

Ms Claralicious said...

TO: Kimmi

Chill la girl. LOLS. Let them be. They enjoy such doing stuff. Can't be bother with them.