Saturday, July 28, 2007

lesson learnt

Man... this weekend, I do not have Honeybunch by my side (which kinda make me feel uneasy.) I am so used to having him by my side. Maybe I think it's time for me to stop all those possession stuff. It's kinda saddening and disappointing that I was unable to see him. I did had plans to go out like today and tmr. Maybe I shall do so later on. I'll fly down today or tmr to get my equipment from flavia's place. I'm going for training on Tuesday. I have to prepare myself for the competition this coming saturday. PLUS, I have to repair my weapons. That means I am left with 3 days (inclusive of today) to purchase my equipment from Bukit Timah. So, this means I'm gonna do all these myself. ((:

Something happened this morning which woke me up feeling damn grouchy and irritated. The feeling of disappointment, unsatisfaction. I patted myself on the shoulder and told myself so cast the selfshness and the child-liked temper aside. I even comforted myself that Terence has been spending a lot of time with me for the past 7 months or so. And I couldn't be that selfish to have him only for myself. At times when I tried to push him away, he wouldn't go away because he wanted to spend time with me.

FOR NOW, I am gonna learn how to do things without him.

Facts: (It's soooo true!)
When a girl is angry, don't ask her whats wrong. Think of the answeryourself. A girl doesn't like to say the reason.
When u break a girl's heart, she still feels it when you run into each other 3 years later.
When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running through her mind.
When a girl looks at you with eyes full of questions, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers, "I'm fine," or "it's okie" or "nevermind," after a few seconds, she is not at all fine, it's never okie and she does mind

2 comments:

LIN said...

ur pri sch fren here, eileen! haha

ur blog is definitely one of the best i've came upon. well written english and simply bitch-ified and entertaining!

haha (:

Ms Claralicious said...

To: lin...

THANKS WOMAN! WE SHOULD MEET UP SOON! I MISS YOU LOADS!