Thursday, July 19, 2007

For Honeybunch.

Dear Honeybunch, as you are busy studying for your Air Law paper, I am blogging right here. Without a doubt, this post is for you, just for you.

We do have our downs in life. People around you will constantly remind you or rather constantly encourage you not to give up. I would say that I am in no position to claim that I do know how you feel, I understand you blah blah because I am NOT in your shoes though I encounter similar experiences. But, I am here to listen, encourage you, give you the best I can and most importantly, stay and stick by you through your difficulties. Even if you want to stock up loads of Instant Noodles, I will get the BEST and NICEST Instant Noodles as a part of encouragement for you. I will do my best to give you what I can as long as it is within my means.

It's definitely great having to taste the greatness of success. However, the route to success is a learning process. Nothing ever comes easy. To succeed in something, there are bound to have obstacles. For now, your success would be obtaining your Private Pilot's License (PPL). Just like how you would want to take off a plane, you need to do your pre-flight checks. You gotta check the exterior and interior of the plane. Your instruments etc. and your taxi checks too right? The application is the same. You have to do your checks which is to pass your exams and then you can get your license and then you CAN take off.

Remember what I told you after I bought your Breitling watch for christmas?!
Promise me that no matter what happens, what obstacles you face, you will never ever give up flying.

See?! What's with telling me you give up studying for your Air Law paper?!

"Difficulties are meant to rouse, not discourage. The human spirit is to grow strong by conflict." by William Ellery Channing


Yours truly,
Bunchie Bunch

No comments: