Monday, January 01, 2007

Untitled

This post is untitled. It's the New Year: 2007. New Year Resolution? Laters I guess. My post on SL Trip is still pending. Hopefully before school reopens. (:

I can't sleep now and it's fucking 4.27am! My eyes are tearing like mad due to a fucking infection and I am SO FUCKING IRRITATED!!!

notonlyonesideoftheeyeyouknow?!?!?!bothleh!!!wahlau!!!andmyfuckingvisionisfuckingblur!!!!


for fucking hell...


SCREW!


Yes, If anyone asked me, I broke up with Mr Reuben Gan.


Wanna know why? Because, I am an unfaithful bitch.


That's it.


I am terribly sorry. Thanks for everything you tried to give me. As I said, I follow my heart. Things happen and I can't help it. I don't deserve the level of committment he is able to give me. Trust me, you will find someone better. Or should I say, someone better off will find a great person like you. (: Smile on and promise me that you will move on. (:


Life is fragile, I am fragile. I am not Clara Liew Yan Jin. But I am Claralicious. What is the difference? Clara Liew Yan Jin and Clara Liew Hui Ting used to be a girl who can stay to someone. She was a devoted girl and she never ever did call herself a bitch. But for now, Claralicious... She is totally the opposite. Kinda weird and childish for me to say this. For whatever it is, I do not want to hurt you further when my heart is no longer with you. I don't deny. Forgive me for I am weak. Smile On. (: Mr Reuben Gan, your life would be far much better without me(:



- there's no comfort in the truth, pain is all you'll find. Sorry

No comments: