Wednesday, January 17, 2007

POPEYES!

Cool! Today was madness!!! Had sooooo much freaking fun! Woke up and had baby beside me! We lazed around till like 11am. hahas. We were talking and hugging him when I said this... "how I wish that we could be like this forever!" And then he looked at me and said, " you used the word forever." I was dumbfounded myself. It was the first time that I use the word, "forever" in love. And he kept asking me whether I regretted saying that word and I said noooooooo! hahas. That silly boy bought me breakfast again! *smile* We went to back to school for the last day of RP Open House 2007. We went to Changi Airport again after the Open House! We had Popeyes!!!




Buttermilk Biscuits with a chunk of mashed potato on the top!






It was shiok! Sooooo much better than KFC. Thanks for bringing me there baby!




MEMORY LANES!!! : The places we were before we left for Bangkok on the 12th.


This is the place where me, Draycott and Terence were while taking our lunch beforw we took the flight! I remembered having Prawn Noodles and Fruit Punch!




And as usual, we went to the viewing mall and see planes! That's a 747! (Right a not Mr Pilot?)


And.. I think I am starting to love planes! I am getting interested in them! I learnt about the... ADF (Artifical Direction Finder) and some other stuff in which I am soooo bloody lazy to type down! Actually, it's PRETTY LATE!!! I wanna hit the sack like now! WITH MR TERENCE T-SHIRT WITH ME!!! (: I know... sounds pervert.. but I AM A PERVERT right Terence? (:
ARGHS!!!TMR GOT MEETING SOMEMORE!!!

- Forever we shall be.

No comments: