Friday, January 05, 2007

Mess

After all that mess, after pulling through some things. Something just came to my mind. What Terence told me....

Terence: I love you

Clara: Isn't love such a big word to use?

Terence: Life is full of complications. But I choose to make it simple. When I say I love you, it means I love you. It's just how I feel


And he told me that love is mutual. Yes, and I totally agree. I know I fault in certain things. But let's put it in this way. No matter what happens, when I love you, it means I do, and we can be together. And when I don't, I leave. SIMPLE. Why do we humans make things so damn complicated? BLAH BLAH BLAH, who's fault... blah blah blah. Maybe it's really time I see things in a simple way without worrying about all the complications. Then again, Ms Siti's quote " Life is simple but humans make it complicated."
-Every single detail adds up to a whole.

No comments: