Monday, January 22, 2007

when you SNIPPED IT APART!

I am disappointed. DISAPPOINTED!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Thanks for this Shuang Er, But I guess it didn't help. Nothing can make me smile now.





Yes, I know. Of all the things that happen. You don't feel secure. No other guy who is sane will feel secure when he is with such a person with such a history.

It's okay. It was heart breaking to hear what you said this morning. You have no idea how much you mean to me. Just at that moment, I wanted to break down. I have never love someone that much in such a short time. I know, I AM A SCREWED UP BITCH!

I never know how much I mean to you? Maybe you do not know how much you mean to me as well.


YES. I KNOW. I FAILED TO UNDERSTAND YOU.


I didn't know that we could be so fragile. I don't blame you. I know where I came from. But, if you are afraid of being hurt in the future, pls let me know. I don't blame you if you wanna re-consider your decision that you thought of last night. I know I AM BAD.

But I just wanna let you know that you are the first person I will feel the pinch if I lose you. Thinking back, I felt like a heartless bitch dumping people, BUT I KNOW I HAD REASONS FOR FALLING FOR ANOTHER GUY AND DUMPING THEM. If I have to pay for what I did in the past by losing you. I AM AS GOOD AS DEAD.

I guess we are loving each other too much.


-Smoke myself away

No comments: