Thursday, January 11, 2007

HATRED WITHIN ME

As you readers can see, I have removed my tag board, change my template. At least, this looks much better. (: It has been a ride since last week.
Honey and I went to the airport to see... AIRPLANES! (:



Rain drops falling on my head!!! (:Isn't this soooo artistic?! (:And here we go.... MEMORY LANES! hahas. The exact same spot we were at on the 29th December 2006 at 10.30pm. (:

On Tuesday, it was Pilokee's Costume Day!!! (:Wee Boon and Li Hao, the couple! (:Sabita, where is your scandal?!Presenting to you... the 2nd scandal!!!!Mike and Miranti!!!

And during lunch break, poor Sabita was forced to move away to allow... MIKE TO SIT BESIDE MIRANTI!!! (: But I know they both love it la!

I started cam-whoring with Mr NNNAAAASSSTTTTTYYYY!!!!Pras..

And then Mr S-awny!!!SHAWN! I swear that looked fucking obscene! Met Jovanna... did some catching up! AND YESTERDAY, I did not go to school...

I followed Baby to his Dental Appointment.

The t-shirts and belts are from thailand!!! (:See his Brietling watch? I bought it for him for Christmas!!! (:Don't look at me like that! (: He's so sweet. *shy shy* =D He just mesmerised me with his pieces. GAWD!

AND YESTERDAY...

SOMETHING HAPPEN!!!

I am sick and tired of relating the whole story as I related it to soooo many people already! But Kim, if u wanna know, call me! arghs! AND... my left arm is fucking hell injured! Kan Ni Na! Yea. And my post title... tsk tsk tsk. I am soo pissed. Related to what is happening in my life a few days back. I must say, I have never hated so much people in my life before! (:

THANKS JOVANNA & SERENE!

Last but not least, I protect what is MINE. Cos' I love what I possess. (:

Terence, I've found myself. THANKS. Thanks for bringing my dreams back. I love you for that. My passion that will never die. Your the first person to bring it all back. I will foresee myself on the piste again! (: -I am glad I foresee my level of commitment, I know.. you are THE ONE. (:

No comments: