Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Moments...

Well, Thailand's trip post is still pending... I promise that it will be out soon. *cross fingers*

Some thoughts came across my mind when I was at Macs this morning... Or rather... some thoughts came across Terence this morning...

We were looking at some Help Line Numbers in the newspaper, TODAY. There was this Helpline.


Helpline for Mental Illness: 1800- xxx- xxxx

And I immediately say,

Hey! That is my future profession! I am gonna be there!

hahas! (errmmm... this is not to insult anyone okays. but.. rather.. just thinking about some people around me, how they will react when they are in those forensic cases!-Locked up in the wards!) Let's start with some moments in Thailand (:

Clara
"hahahahahahas!!! wall-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta!!! !@#$%^&&^%$#@$&$$^&%^$!@^@^&!!!! I say you fucking chee bye!!! u better do your footwork properly.. if not.. I am gonna have a BITCH FIT."

And I guess for the moment... it would be...

"where is Terence? Come boy.. come here.. be a good boy.... hehehehehehehehehe!!! What you know boy?! hehehehehehe "

And not forgetting me laughing like hell!

Wee Boon(This one is by Terence. CLASSIC!)
"I called for Room Service! Why no room service! And why is the service of the room service sooo bad? Where is Lihao? where? where? where?! ROOOOMMM SERVVIIICEEE"


And when the nurse come trotting in...

I want ROOM SERVICE! I SAY ROOM SERVICE! WHY THE FOOD LIKE THAT? Don't know how to arrange properly?! And why the food like HOSPITAL FOOD? This is PAN PACIFIC LEH!

wahahahahahahahaha!!!! CLASSIC!


Tommy
When a PRETTY NURSE comes in...

"hey hey! come come! drink drink? what u want? martini? XO? or you want THAI WHISKEY? NVM. NVM. Don't worry la! I ask Kae to join okay? I teach you how to sing Vietnamese song. Come! *sings* lalalala... *nostrils expand* "

Ridwan: Sends the nurse out to call his personal doctor
"Doctor! I tell u. Bloody kambing. This nurse fucking testing my patience u know"

Doctor : " Are you ok?"

"I'm ok! But my temper is not. The nurse keep asking me to lose weight. Bloody hell testing my fucking patience you know that kid. 20 years of cultivation. Want me to give it up? I say NOOOOOOOO. You Chee Bong!"


Terence
Ask for the nurse... and when the nurse comes in...
"Give me a Piano now please? (with that big sparkling eyes) Drums too. I wanna play! Go to the church and play! Yea! Nicely done" And he will end with his that hei gu laughter! PLUS PLUS PLUS! He will play with his fingers... with all his bowling techniques!!!


Mike
"Boon Song! Ma! Ma! Rio! Rio!!" And he will start banging the walls!... screaming.. "rio rio rio!!!" And most probably, he will hallucinate whoever that comes in as Boon Song and start hugging and crying at that person. (:




Last but not least...


EDWIN
"Yea. I FARTED!" And he will be dancing... "oh oooo oh oooo..." *shakes bum bum* The next thing you know... "oOps.. my pants split! Help me go to Thom Pah Koong to get a sewing kit!" "I got a sexy butt crack!"


Check out Pilokee's Blog!


-That's so claralicious! LICIOUS LICIOUS!!!

No comments: