Monday, January 15, 2007

Republic Poly Open House

Well, I am sooo like tired! (: I am lying on my bed blogging with baby Terence teaching the lil' monsters english and mathematics!

ARGHS!!!

I am such a whining bitch! I wanna do my manicures and pedicures like NOW!

nvm. I'll get my bitch fit signal over to baby and he will tame it all down! (: That's because.. he is staying over tonight! Then we will go to school tmr together!

He came early this morning again to wake me up! sweetsssss~~ Mummy was like... "Don't wake Clara up yet..." and before I knew it... she threw a toy snake onto me and it practically scare the wits out of me! I was throwing my tantrums! And when I opened my eyes slightly, I saw baby there!

ARGHS!

That mum just had to embarrass me in front of my boyfriend!

Well, RP open house was really fun though the T-shirt sucks la! I only love the imprints on the t-shirt!



We went to collect free ice cream! Played some pilot thingy. Who else's favourite? hahahas. He look soooo serious! It's just him I guess! (:
We went to Jalan Kayu for dinner yesterday. We were very very full.. and... then... we went back home... forrrr... SOME...





BLACK BEAN SOUP!!!

AND THIS AFTERNOON... I HAD TO WEAR THE PATHETIC QI PAO!!! nvm la. I think I look gorgeous in it even if i keep complaining that I look fat!!!
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I MISS HIM WITH THAT WET HAIR LOOK!!! SO BANGKOK AND PILOKEE CAN!!!! (:
-Time never seems to be enough.

No comments: