Saturday, January 20, 2007

when apples turn blue

It has been quite a nice week for me... Received an invitation to Cafe Del Mar! ARGHS! Kinda cool place I guess. The place opens 24 hours during weekends. Unfortunately, I didn't go cos i needa do my braces, meet Kim and I was pretty tired.
I always meet baby and Leonard in the morning for breakfast at Macs. Sometimes, I get to take the same bus as them IF i manage to wake up early. Well, on Thursday.. this was what happen in the bus! WHA! FANTASIC! Love cultivation in a SBS bus. People of the same gender somemore! hahahas! I think love cultication in Singapore bus fucking hell OWN Thailand's Service Learning Trip BIG TIME! wahahahahahahahas!!!

Ms Kimmilicious came over to school to fetch me off and accompany me for my dental! She bought a cute cig box for me! wahahahahads!!! Thanks licious!
Mummy gave baby and I GUCCI HANDPHONE STRAPS!!! GAWD! It costs like $110 EACH!!! hahahas. Didn't know mummy would indulge in such couple couple stuff!!! wahahahaha!!!



Wonder what Kim is doing.. hmmm...


After my dental, we had some ang moh food!
Ms Kim had MIX GRILL!
Baby had SIRLION STEAK!
I had CHICKEN CUTLET!
When she was looking through some stuff from my lappy. Pretty cool yea Kim?!
The mess that we made. Err.. not really a mess after all!
There goes the both licious cam-whoring!

I was acting stupid! And I guess he dun wanna take photos with me anymore! =(
I shall be a good girl! hahahas! Take one nice shot okay?
Kim and Terence are the most horrible people yesterday la! eh.. but no... both of them are not the most horrible people of that day... it was someone else...
arghs!!! DIGRESSION!!!
What I meant was that both of them were talking about my stuff in primary school and apparently both of them just talk non-stop from judo to nursing! ARGHS! BUT... at least, that's a good thing. At least both of them can talk and stuff. I am soooo glad! =)

-I miss you many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAS~

3 comments:

jovieee said...

MY DEAR GIRL! I HAVE THAT STRAP TOO! LOLS!! =P
I WANTED TO GET IT FIRST! I TOLD MY MUM TO GET IT FOR ME!!!
HAHA!!
NOW WE HAVE THE SAME PHONE SAME CASING AND SAME STRAP!! =D

Ms Claralicious said...

hahas! nonsense la! my mum bought for u lor! It's because ure mum ask my mum to buy then... ure mum forget to return my mum the money!! =D neways, mine is like sooo the same as TERENCE!!!

jovieee said...

i noe!!
lols!
aye..
mine is the same as urs =X