Sunday, January 14, 2007

My 1st breakfast!

Eversince I grew up... I always yearn for someone that would make breakfast for me. I remembered last year, when my mummy made just 2 slices of bread for me in the morning, I cried when I eating THAT BREAD. (:

AND... YESTERDAY MORNING!!! My lovely dearest Terence came over and bring me breakfast all the way from Changi!!! OMG! And he sneaked into my room and woke me up! It was indeed a pleasant surprise! OMG! I was terribly touched! It's like the first person you see when you open your eyes... is your loved one! (:

My Lovely Shui Jiao Tang ( Dumpling Soup)










And that silly boy woke up at 6am, cycled all the way from his place to Changi Point and get honey and then back to the market to buy my favourite Chui Queh... but then the market was closed for washing. So.. he bought Shui Jiao Tang! OMG!

Such a sweetie!

We went to RP Open House 2007. Did SOME DUTIES! hahahas.

Kim met me in school, then after, Baby and Kim went over to my house for dinner! GAWD! Mummy gave Terence a fragrance the day before and Kim went back with LOADS OF MAKE UP FROM GUERLAIN last night! (:

Ohh ya, one mean thing that Kim and I did today:


Okays, Terence, if you are reading this, pls do not get mad! (: [And I know you won't get mad] That poor boy was freaking tired and he slept throughout the 168 journey!

He's the FIRST person that slept on my shoulder. (:
He's the FIRST person that brought me breakfast and came to my house to wake me up! (:

Okays, I gonna wash up and meet him at Tampines!!! Going for Open House! I AM SOOOOOOOO LATE!

-He just have no idea how much I love him

2 comments:

kimmi said...

hey, hey! huge cheers to that nite babe! hahaha! the sneaky photo-shoots, chillin' in ur room and gifts frm ur mummy certainly lifted my spirits up. LOVE YA MANY MANY!

Ms Claralicious said...

YEA YEA YEA!!!

I SIMPLY LOVE SNEAKY PHOTOSHOOTS!!!

You are just like my partner in crime babe!!! *evil smiles*

AND!

make sure u test on those make ups!