Sunday, December 10, 2006

Bye for NOW





Well, It's gonna be exactly one day before I leave for my lovely Thailand trip. The long awaited day has finally arrived. Well, before I leave for my trip. I would like to place my mind at ease in saying some things.

There are things that I wanted to do before my trip and I am soooo glad that I fucking did fulfill them. Thanks to A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE!









  • Carls' Junior A WHOLE LOAD THANKS TO MS BITCH, BABY AND IAN! (:




  • Club Till I Drop And I seriously did CLUB TILL DROP. It seems like I have been going clubbing every single week since I started clubbing. eh, I CAN RAP? hahas. I bet Ben's eyes will be rolling while he's reading this! I went to Zouk Out. And I must say that it was FF. FUCKING FANTASTIC!




  • Do a little catch up with Ms Siti Though time is like soooooo short but I managed to get there, have lunch and talk talk a bit! (:




  • Go for PRCS 2006 Sec 1/7's Class Chalet Like dUh! I WAS THERE!




That's it I think. I think that I have accomplished everything that I wanted to do. Thanks for everything Mr Reuben.





Some pictures from cam-whoring. I will upload more after my trip!


ZOUK OUT~~~We were ALL FUCKING DRUNK AND WASTED!

















-Till then people~ 18 days off. (:

No comments: