Sunday, January 21, 2007

SOUR is WRONG!

hahahas!!! As my readers noticed, all my posts' title are all so fucking random!



I was surfing the net when I came across this common thing... "People who lack of originality". Most guys use tools to blow away their girlfriend's heart. hahahas!!! I was searching some webpages, Here's an entire list of webbies from the search engine!



http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=poetry&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&vc=&fp_ip=SG




http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=love+poetry&rs=0&fr2=rs-top&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fp_ip=SG&fr=yfp-t-501




CLASSIC YEA?!



hahas. some guys are practically BRAINLESS. They think that having bombastic words in a verse written can touch a girl's deepest inside. I mean, DUH! People who are in love, they get like "WoW! That's like so AMAZING!" that kind of thing like... SOOOOOO EASILY. MY POINT BEING... it's retarded copying and pasting some other people's poems and giving it to another. It's like so super dumb la! Where is the sincerity? Ohh.. it would be crap if anyone say that finding the poems are part of sincerity.



THAT'S PURE BULLSHIT!!!



Wanna be sincere... Don't half half la! If you love a person, then show the full sincerity la! AND... you do not need to bring someone to an expensive place to have dinner to make the person happy. SIMPLE THINGS : That's what I learn. If you really love the person, no matter what the person do, even the slightest thing will make you happy!



I am glad that Baby Terence is just simple and I am so happy. So far, he's the only person that touch my deepest inside. I don't cry that easily at the slightest things that someone do for me, but for him, ARGHS! He fucking hell make me tear at the slightest thing he did or say.

Something is wrote in Pilokee on the 20th of Dec 2006,

Far in this place,
Where time has no part,
Nostalgia requisited,
Sweetest memories deep from my heart

From nocturnal hibernation we waked,
Side by side in each's arms,
Into the distance we saw the day start,
Over the densly misted grasslands

Throughout the day we played,
Guiding natives of this foriegn land
We painted, ate and took long puffs,
Cooled ourselves in the refreshing lake

When curtains of dusk were drawn,
Warm were we with each other,
Diamonds strewn across the sky,
Those treasured moments we'll never leave

Deeper into our lives,
If fate might somehow allow
Back into this memory lane we shall walk,
And with a smile we will recall



And ironically, MTV is showing It ends tonight by The All American Rejects.

Better stop praising him already la! Later his head grow too big. Then he don't need a plane to fly already. He can jolly use his head to fly!



hahahas!!!



Apparently, my mum is thinking too far about us! Talk to me about marriage somemore! OMG! I just had to tell my mum to.. "SLOW DOWN!" SCARY!



KIM TOO! (Quote) " He's the first boyfriend that I can get along with so well. And furthermore, he's the most handsome of all I've seen. If you can last with that person for one and a half years, I don't see why you and Terence can't. Maybe one and a half lifetime? No no. cannot! Must be one and a half century! Don't let go of him! He's a good catch!" (Unquote)



Yes la! Everyone singing praises of Terence! ARGHS! What about me?! hahahahas!!!



Oh ya.... I got so many comments about my flaws on my face! hahahas!!!

Many comments and I guess I have to throw my thoughts with this link! She speak everything that I need to talk about! (:



http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2003/08/quite-often-i-get-comments-like-this.html




Alright, gonna cook lunch for baby! He's coming in an hour's time! =)





-Simple things are the best things you can find.

2 comments:

kimmi said...

HEY! THAT CONVERSATION WE HAD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BETWEEN YOU AND ME ONLY!! :p

Ms Claralicious said...

To Kimmi: hahahas!!! sorry la babe! I am proud that he is the only one can make it la!