Friday, January 19, 2007

BITCH FIT ALERT!!!

Please do take note before you read this post: CONTENT HERE MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO CERTAIN PEOPLE. THAT'S BECAUSE.. I have to blog about things in GENERAL! If readers think that they are not up for it, please fucking hell close this fucking window! *evil smiles* hehhehhehhehhehhehh!!!! Don't give me the crap that you are CURIOUS. JUST FUCK OFF IF YOU ARE NOT UP FOR THIS POST. (:
  • I hate it when some guys just give fucking hell false hopes.

This post is related to my dearest licious licious, Kimmilicious.
That fucking bastard!!! ARGHS! First thing first, that's not a way to treat my poor licious licious!!! *snorts* You fucking hell lead her on and on, brought her to some event and fucking hell ended the fucking night with a fucking hell fucking attitude problem?! So.. WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?! Don't want her, Don't lead her on la! Don't give her false hopes! (Sorry Kim, this is really blunt, but I know you get what I mean) For fuck sake, even though given the years of her being her childhood friend, you just throw her aside like that. If you bloody hell expect her to be sad about this, go suicidual, and do silly things, I AM SOOOOO BLOODY HELL FUCKING SORRY. SHE WILL BE FINE AS LONG AS SHE IS WITH ME! I suggest you better go and screw your own fucking balls. YOU KNOW WHY?! Cos' your fucking ego is larger than your fucking balls. Maybe, larger than how much oxygen your lungs can take in! hmmm... I guess, my dear licious can simply strip you off her friend's list. *smiles* And if you come crawling back to her, you hell better gotta go through ME FIRST! *evil laughters*

  • NOBLE PEOPLE

I am sooooo blessed to have SO MANY NOBLE PEOPLE AROUND ME! hahahas! Let's talk about certain people who can handle break ups! *smiles* Some people go sucidual! Some people just let it go and they wish you all the best. Some people just do the same but stab you from the back, and they don't mean what they say. Some people stick to you like a leech and hope that you will change your mind. OR this is CLASSIC! Some people just try so hard to gain sympathy from someone else especially their friends. OR THIS IS EVEN MORE CLASSIC!!! THEY SHARE THE BURDEN WITH YOU!!! What is all these about?

If anyone comes across such people, don't bother getting pissed over it. Just sit down, cool, chill and just move on. Because, it's such a waste of time bothering about such people. Just ignore such people. Yea Jovanna? There bound to be FUCKERS. So... just take like sweet and slow. No worries babe! (:




And I guess, that's all about my bitch fit now. err... I will be hosting the 1st Silver Ribbon (Singapore) Project with Mr Terence! (: 13th Feb 2007! hahaahahahahahas! Such a good news! Wanna get the tickets, let me know okay? $50 per ticket!
Ms Porsche very cute!!! She asked me and baby to be her emcee for her event! (:


And she just had to make me sooooo freaking happy by saying that she is quite excited to have a perfect couple to be her emcee. AND she said baby is soooo handsome! hahahas! True True! I love his eyes. err... Terence, I can blackmail you now. You know what I mean! *evil laughters* hahahahahahahas!!!!




-"Yes baby, I said that you are my life."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

your life is so drama. self-inflicted drama. DRAMA QUEEN ALWAYS TEND TO LOOK TOO MUCH INTO THINGS. *winks

jovieee said...

GOSH!
i wonder what is that cbk's next step.
blah blah blackmail sehs. HAHA.
anonymous ; she's MY drama queen and i love her =)

Ms Claralicious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms Claralicious said...

To Anoymous: hahas. Thanks! No Dramas, No life, No Dramas, Life is boring isn't it?! Everything has it's pros and cons! *smiles*

Ms Claralicious said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms Claralicious said...

To -bummed: hahas! cbk's? hahahas?! wtf is that?

jovieee said...

cbk = cheebyekia = motherfuckingbastard = youknowwho.
hahaha

Ms Claralicious said...

To -bummed:

hahahas! funny! eh.. got many many of CBK la! not ont ONE!!!

kimmi said...

ok. this is lame. in fact, it's so lame, it shld be considered "child's play". so wad if her life is "drama"?! mine is a soap opera and I'M PROUD OF IT. we're gonna haf great stories to tell our grandkids in the future. unlike someone who'll probably go, "oh. i had no name, no life, no true love and i haf to say, my life truly sucked like nobody's business. which is why i'm gonna jump off the building NOW. so, bye!"

and pls define "self-inflicted drama" for me. if there's "no such thing as too much publicity", then there's no such thing as too much drama. if u're envious of all the ups and downs that she's experiencing, then JUST ADMIT LA! nabeh.

your quote: DRAMA QUEEN ALWAYS TEND TO LOOK TOO MUCH INTO THINGS.

my quote: life-less people tend to add unnecessary drama into other people's lives and accuse them of being too much of a drama-mama.

hey buddy, it works both ways. say wadever u want. i'll be here keeping a close watch to rebut ur ridiculous comments ;)

and it's not hard to look for me. i use my name AND my picture. AND I ROCK BIG TIME! Ooooohhhh yeah! Yeehah!

Ms Claralicious said...

To Kimmi:

wahahahas!! that's funny! GOOD ONE licious licious!!!