Friday, January 12, 2007

Cheers!

I am in bed blogging with Mr Terence beside me. GAWD! *yawns*

We are like freaking tired now. He came over early in the morning. Had lunch with mummy. Fetch the lil' monsters off school with me. (:


And yes, I fucking hell did n't go to school today. AND GUESS WHAT?! I am gonna fail my fucking Computing Maths! The predicted grade is like a freaking D! D! Not D+ ! Wah Lau!


I MISSED THE UT TODAY! (:


Over Dinner, Terence, Me, Rose and Cheryl had a conversation.


Me: How does wet dream feels like? (ask Terence)

Terence: Shiok la! (Looking at Rose) Do you know what wet dreams are?


Apparently, Rose just smiled at him while drinking her bowl of soup.


GREAT! TERENCE'S MUM JUST CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM THAT SHE LEFT BLACK BEAN SOUP FOR HIM!!! OMG! OH MY FFFUUUUCCCKKKIIIINNNNGGGGG GOD!!! ARGHS! SO IRRITATING!!! MY FAVOURITE SOUP LOR! *HMPF*


NEVERMIND!!!


OKAYS OKAYS... DIGRESSION!!!


Back to the conversation...


Terence: I know that you know what wet dreams are from the way you smile la!!!

Rose then laughed.


Cheryl: You know what my dreams are?


WAHAHAHAHAHAHAS!!! CLASSIC!!! That cute innocent girl la! Trying hard to blend in. (:



-"Terence, till death do us part..."

No comments: